Posts by phenom

I solved my problem.

I looked at my quests using the profile editor but couldn't find the IDs mentioned in the warnings. There were a lot of quests from "unknown" though with only an ID as a name. I'm guessing these are old daily tasks.

So I looked into my profile json file directly and found the problematic IDs. They all had in common that the same quest IDs and their counters existed in the pmc section (ConditionCounters, changeRequirement) as well as in the scav section (ConditionCounters, Quests). I deleted all entries of the problematic IDs in both sections and I don't get warnings or the error anymore.

My guess is that the IDs in the scav section are old Fence dailys from 3.6.1 that for some reason share the same ID and counters with pmc dailys. Maybe 3.7.0 changed the way these IDs are generated? That's also why the bug only happened when playing as a scav as I'm guessing the scav part of the json is only parsed at the end of scav raids. Maybe deleting all entries was a bit excessive, I think only the ones in the scav section would've been enough, but I wanted to be sure. As all these quests are dailys so I don't think I broke anything else.

Hi, I just updated, unfortunately the issue persists. The warning output changed a bit, the error is the same. I replaced all active daily quests before doing the SCAV runs, just in case. I think I'll try using the profile editor mod, maybe I can find out what these quest IDs are and just remove them from my profile.

Really sick project btw, much thanks for the hard work and even offering it for free.

I've recently upgraded from 3.6.1 directly to 3.7.2 and I migrated my 3.6.1 profile. When ending a raid as a SCAV every second raid I get a blackscreen and have to ALT+F4. After one raid I get a warning message in my server output. After playing one more raid as a SCAV I get the blackscreen with the error message I posted. Playing a raid as a PMC or restarting the game after the warning doesn't prevent the blackscreen after the next raid. Both warning and error only pop up when playing as a SCAV, which is very weird to me. I haven't changed anything quest or item related with the SVM.

I'm assuming some daily quests changed after the update which are still active in my old 3.6.1 profile, leading to this bug. I made sure to replace all daily quests before the update to 3.7.2 to prevent this, but apparently that didn't work. I don't really play much as a SCAV, so this issue probably isn't that important, still I wanted to report it, cause the patchnotes said 3.6.x profiles are compatible to 3.7.0.