Posts by Milz

I think I may have discovered the issue. I believe at some point in a game I may have accidentally screwed up the configuration for SAIN 2.0 and since reinstalling the mod from scratch I think my issues have been resolved.

I started noticing an error on the server while loading my EFT client mentioning an issue with "RAID CONFIGURATION" and noticed the SAIN mod missing from the f6/f12 menus while in game.

I think the server log will show it best, but when I initially setup my SPT installation the server always loaded the first time without any issues.

Now it reports different issues while first starting up and trying to load the mods, however after closing and restarting the Aki.Server.exe a few times it eventually ends up loading the mods and server data successfully. On top of this after it seems to have successfully loaded the first time it doesn't tend to bring up those issues again until the next PC restart. And when it is working everything works flawlessly (at least from what I can tell).

Since I have the work around of just restarting the server initially till it works this isn't some sort of ground breaking issue but I am curious if I am doing something wrong, if it could be the result of a mod, or maybe even my profile needs to be cleaned? Etc.

I will add that initially I was having issues because I tried using SVM mod to change a few flee market settings but eventually removed that as it seemed to be the initial cause of these problems. I've since reinstalled SPT and the mods and copied back in my old profile to have the mostly working version of SPT I have today.

Any help, advice and guidance would be much appreciated!