Posts by David_0320

Is this happening literally all the time as soon as you start a raid? Do you have any other mods installed? A video would probably be easiest to show me what's happening

I somehow managed to fix it! lol I just reverted all the settings to default and it's all back to normal. It seems like messed with one of the configs or something. Although i'm not sure which one i messed up..

Hi! i just downloaded your mod few hours ago. And i seem to run into a small problem. So, here's the story: i don't know since when but when ever i walk around at default walking speed my character shakes his gun up and down, like he has a broken leg or something even when i'm not being shot at and my energy and hydration is just fine. This may not seem like a big problem, but it's making me dizzy since the gun bounces too much when walking around. Could there be any solution for this?

Hi! I recently downloaded some of your mods, Tactical Gear Component, BlackCore, and Mag Tape.

All of the mods are working just fine but the first task for Painter seems to be broken.

The name of the task is being shown as "Painter_1 name" and the description for the task is just "painter_1 description".

He's asking me to hand over 2 items, 3 of them each. But the names of the items are shown as "painter_1_AAF_1" and "painter_1_AAF_2".

I've tried to reinstall the mod and rebooting the game but still no luck :(

It would be grateful if you can help me with this.