Posts by Pierrot

I know Tarkov did a patch today to fix some server issues I think (don't quote me on that). If you don't care about losing your profile, just remove all of your SPT stuff (move the mods over to a separate folder), and just reinstall SPT-AKI using the automated installer. It'll automatically download the most recent version, and then you can copy back over your mods and enjoy!

I deleted all SPT folder, and copied the live client folder to a new one. I installed manually cause I couldn't finish the automated installation, I was getting an error, can't download the patcher or something similar, so I did manually, and works properly but, the version of the client was the new, and I installed the latest AKI Patcher, released some hours ago. I don't know if the SPT is already working with the new 3.7.6.

I need help, I played an old version of SPT 3.6.3, and tried to update to the new version 3.7.6. After updating the live client, I needed to install the patch version 14.0.1.28476 to 13.5.3.26535, and then I could finish the manual installation. After running SPT I realized that the new features were not in the game, no new maps, no new missions, it's as if I was playing the old version 3.7.5 or older, can anyone help me? I really want to play the new version. Anyone knows what's the issue here and how can I fix?