Posts by The2ThatR1

i have been useing SPT for about a year. got a few mods messed up and deleted everything to start fresh. now it just wont install patches at all. I have unistalled Tarkov 2 times now, deleted everything with SPT and even loaded it onto a new drive. each time the patcher gets to about 1100/4000~ that fails to apply. After such I have no ability to run the AKI server or AKI launcher as they dont exsist. Been looking all day here for help but seems i am currently at a dead end. I do wonder if it has something to do with arena installed as well, since my last install was befor arena came out.

The issue is in the patcher itself, not the installer as a complete package. I am having the same issue and have a help ticket up for that specifically. If you try and manually install instead of using the all in one tool, the downpatch will fail on a specific item file about 50% of the way in to the whole process.

Try and move the folder off of Desktop, Desktop is a secure folder and so some files can't be changed. Lemme know if this works :)

This is not my first time attempting to install SPT - I played it a few years ago. I totally uninstalled it for this and am trying to reinstall it simply because I was behind so many editions I figured it would be better to install everything froms scratch. That being said, the folders have worked in this location before

Trying to install SPTarkov, I cannot get the patcher to work. If I use the all-in-one installer, it fails at the downpatcher. It also breaks during the downpatching if I do it manually so it does not add the exe's for the SPT server, any error log files, or SPT launcher. If I try and manually install, the downpatcher doesn't work - I have managed to isolate the downpatcher as the problem child. It keeps throwing me some whack error messages.

As noted, I have tried using the all in one installer, and manually installing. The manual install guide says to downpatch first before unzipping/adding the SPTarkov server/launcher and their associated files so when I try to manually install I never even get to the point where im adding SPT files.

It is because of this that I have no error log files to even show. I never get that far.

I have tried uninstalling my OG game file entirely and reinstalling fresh
    I have run as an administrator
    I have verified game files
    I loaded the OG game and ran a scav to make sure that the game booted and ran correctly, and then verified files again afterward

No matter what I keep getting this error message:

CDN media

UPDATE: This issue still persists in the exact same manner with the exact same error even after yesterdays update to the downpatcher