Posts by ghostem

You're not using the latest version of the mod I take it

I'm using the version 1.1.1 of Realism and all the latest versions of other mods since I did a clean SPT reinstall prior to my post yesterday, using all the newest mod versions, so this can't be the issue.

For some reason i can't go back to main menu after finishing a scav raid. I can transfer loot to my stash but after that it just gives me an endless loading screen and a backend timeout error after some time. I'm only running the mods from "recommended" section, SWAG + Donuts is configured properly as mentioned on the mod page. Any ideas? Thank you.

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'item')

at WeightedRandomHelper.getWeightedValue (C:\snapshot\src\helpers\WeightedRandomHelper.ts:33:27)

at BotLootGen.genLoot (A:\SPT 3.8.0\user\mods\SPT-Realism\src\bots\bot_loot_serv.ts:80:68)

at BotInvGen.myGenerateInventory (A:\SPT 3.8.0\user\mods\SPT-Realism\src\bots\bot_gen.ts:468:24)

at BotGen.myGenerateBot (A:\SPT 3.8.0\user\mods\SPT-Realism\src\bots\bot_gen.ts:387:35)

at BotGen.myGeneratePlayerScav (A:\SPT 3.8.0\user\mods\SPT-Realism\src\bots\bot_gen.ts:206:20)

at BotGenerator.generatePlayerScav (A:\SPT 3.8.0\user\mods\SPT-Realism\src\mod.ts:186:35)

at PlayerScavGenerator.generate (C:\snapshot\src\generators\PlayerScavGenerator.ts:83:42)

at ProfileController.generatePlayerScav (C:\snapshot\src\controllers\ProfileController.ts:343:41)

at ProfileCallbacks.regenerateScav (C:\snapshot\src\callbacks\ProfileCallbacks.ts:69:66)

at RouteAction.action (C:\snapshot\src\routers\static\ProfileStaticRouter.ts:30:50)

at WeightedRandomHelper.getWeightedValue (C:\snapshot\src\helpers\WeightedRandomHelper.ts:33:27)

at BotLootGen.genLoot (A:\SPT 3.8.0\user\mods\SPT-Realism\src\bots\bot_loot_serv.ts:80:68)

at BotInvGen.myGenerateInventory (A:\SPT 3.8.0\user\mods\SPT-Realism\src\bots\bot_gen.ts:468:24)

at BotGen.myGenerateBot (A:\SPT 3.8.0\user\mods\SPT-Realism\src\bots\bot_gen.ts:387:35)

at BotGen.myGeneratePlayerScav (A:\SPT 3.8.0\user\mods\SPT-Realism\src\bots\bot_gen.ts:206:20)

at BotGenerator.generatePlayerScav (A:\SPT 3.8.0\user\mods\SPT-Realism\src\mod.ts:186:35)

at PlayerScavGenerator.generate (C:\snapshot\src\generators\PlayerScavGenerator.ts:83:42)

at ProfileController.generatePlayerScav (C:\snapshot\src\controllers\ProfileController.ts:343:41)

at ProfileCallbacks.regenerateScav (C:\snapshot\src\callbacks\ProfileCallbacks.ts:69:66)

at RouteAction.action (C:\snapshot\src\routers\static\ProfileStaticRouter.ts:30:50)

UPD: turning off "Looting Bots Compatibility: Scavs" in the Realism config fixed it, still i dont understand why would it give me errors. Looting Bots is listed as recommended on the mod page. I don't have any custom item/gear mods that could break scav loadouts.

is there a way to limit the amount of bot spawns? my game keeps crashing because bots spawn endlessly. i did enable ram cleaner, set the bot amount to low in the in-game settings and looked through all the config files in SAIN's bepinex folder. i've lowered the numbers in "LOCAL_BOTS_COUNT", "MAX_SIMPLE_BOTS_IN_DELAY" in the "GlobalSettings.json" file, but that didn't change anything. i also tried using the mod "ai limiter" but that also didn't prevent them from spawning in endlessly. i don't have any errors in my log, all the last messages i get is "bot/generate" and then it crashes. i'd appreciate any help, thank you.