Posts by RackenDimUp

Hey, I love all your mods, but I'm running into an issue when using the newest version of BlackCore and AllTheLoot. When I attempt to load into the raid, I get this error message below and it can take up to 6 minutes to load. After reverting to the previous version of BlackCore, this issue went away. I know AllTheLoot doesn't play well with new weapons/attachments, but I figured it would be beneficial for you to know. Thank you for all your work, and I love the mods!

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '_props')

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '_props')

at ItemHelper.fillMagazineWithCartridge (C:\snapshot\src\helpers\ItemHelper.ts:1229:59)

at ItemHelper.fillMagazineWithRandomCartridge (C:\snapshot\src\helpers\ItemHelper.ts:1210:14)

at LocationGenerator.createStaticLootItem (C:\snapshot\src\generators\LocationGenerator.ts:1058:33)

at LocationGenerator.addLootToContainer (C:\snapshot\src\generators\LocationGenerator.ts:436:49)

at LocationGenerator.generateStaticContainers (C:\snapshot\src\generators\LocationGenerator.ts:121:44)

at LocationController.generate (C:\snapshot\src\controllers\LocationController.ts:108:51)

at LocationController.get (C:\snapshot\src\controllers\LocationController.ts:72:21)

at LocationCallbacks.getLocation (C:\snapshot\src\callbacks\LocationCallbacks.ts:37:66)

at RouteAction.action (C:\snapshot\src\routers\dynamic\LocationDynamicRouter.ts:16:51)

at LocationDynamicRouter.handleDynamic (C:\snapshot\src\di\Router.ts:65:61)

(C:\snapshot\src\helpers\ItemHelper.ts:1210:14)

at LocationGenerator.createStaticLootItem (C:\snapshot\src\generators\LocationGenerator.ts:1058:33)

at LocationGenerator.addLootToContainer (C:\snapshot\src\generators\LocationGenerator.ts:436:49)

at LocationGenerator.generateStaticContainers (C:\snapshot\src\generators\LocationGenerator.ts:121:44)

at LocationController.generate (C:\snapshot\src\controllers\LocationController.ts:108:51)

at LocationController.get (C:\snapshot\src\controllers\LocationController.ts:72:21)

at LocationCallbacks.getLocation (C:\snapshot\src\callbacks\LocationCallbacks.ts:37:66)

at RouteAction.action (C:\snapshot\src\routers\dynamic\LocationDynamicRouter.ts:16:51)

at LocationDynamicRouter.handleDynamic (C:\snapshot\src\di\Router.ts:65:61)