Posts by anilak222

anilak222 added a new version:

Another small update packed with some good changes:

• Removed the optional keybinds for aiming as they were causing this annoying issue that I couldn't fix.
    • Added optional keybinds for elevation up & down for those who still want to see their zeroing level whilst keeping everything else disabled.
    • Added a new toggle option to disable the body parts health panel which also moves the effect icons to the corner of the screen for a more minimal look whilst still being able to see any active effects!

F86SWe1.gif

This update adds even more small and spicy changes for those that want even more immersion and realism.

• Removed the optional key binds for the stance panel and volume slider as I thought they were pointless.
    • Added more toggles to fully disable the ammo and magnification panels on the HUD.
    • Added some new optional key binds for you to customise your HUD however you want. Whether it'll be for better experience or to just make the game a bit more challenging and fun for yourself.

I have updated the mod page so go have a look at all the updated info.

This version brings a few small changes:

• Added a toggle-able option which replaces the previous switch method with key binds.
    • Key binds are optional now and can be set to whatever is most suitable for you!

anilak222 added a new file: