Posts by STUG88jg

I second that about this mod being updated. SAIN is just AI behaviour, this mod can make the ai spawn in a very realistic manner IE all at the start of the raid and no more and hunt eachother, like real life, Fuck COD (the spawning in all the other mods is a lot like COD single player) unreal as rainbows with cherry scent that comes out of our asses.

PLEASE, either update this or if anyone can point me as to how to "update" mods in this game. (ive modded/edited games for 20 years or so now)

THIS MOD NEEDS TO EXIST. Its a literal "game changer" and makes tarkov a seriously awesome game. Without it it simply sucks with the retarted spawning, unplayable for me.

My error:

TypeError: Cannot set properties of undefined (setting 'cartridgeBlacklist')

at AITweaks.main (D:\EscapeFromTarkov_14.1.2.29197_3.8.3\EscapeFromTarkov\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.ts:6244:35)

at AITweaks.postAkiLoad (D:\EscapeFromTarkov_14.1.2.29197_3.8.3\EscapeFromTarkov\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.ts:39:8)

at PostAkiModLoader.executeModsAsync (C:\snapshot\src\loaders\PostAkiModLoader.ts:69:46)

at PostAkiModLoader.load (C:\snapshot\src\loaders\PostAkiModLoader.ts:33:24)

at ModCallbacks.onLoad (C:\snapshot\src\callbacks\ModCallbacks.ts:33:41)

at App.load (C:\snapshot\src\utils\App.ts:57:26)

at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:95:5)

at AITweaks.main (D:\EscapeFromTarkov_14.1.2.29197_3.8.3\EscapeFromTarkov\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.ts:6244:35)

at AITweaks.postAkiLoad (D:\EscapeFromTarkov_14.1.2.29197_3.8.3\EscapeFromTarkov\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.ts:39:8)

at PostAkiModLoader.executeModsAsync (C:\snapshot\src\loaders\PostAkiModLoader.ts:69:46)

at PostAkiModLoader.load (C:\snapshot\src\loaders\PostAkiModLoader.ts:33:24)

at ModCallbacks.onLoad (C:\snapshot\src\callbacks\ModCallbacks.ts:33:41)

at App.load (C:\snapshot\src\utils\App.ts:57:26)

at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:95:5)