Posts by Lirikana_Nakabe

Lirikana_Nakabe added a new file:

Modding library for my armor mods. Needs my weapon library here.

Contains a demonstration of armor plate and carrier.

Lirikana_Nakabe added a new version:

Fixed a bug where if you made an existing carrier into another carrier it would break the game.

Hello, your famas mod is currently causing an issue with Fin's AI tweaks, specifically in how Chambers is handled in your mod.

Right now you have

famas._props.Chambers._id = "weapon_famas_556x45_chamber";

Which isn't the correct assignment since famas._props.Chambers is an array instead of a json.

What you need to id is

famas._props.Chamers[0]._id = "weapon_famas_556x45_chamber";

instead.

This goes for the  famas._props.Chambers._parent = "weapon_famas_556x45"; as well.

Requires my weapon library here.

Reduces the weapon camera recoil by 30% for all weapons. Compatible with modded weapons as well.

Does not reduce actual recoil of weapons, only the screen shake/punch when firing a weapon.

Modding library for my armor mods. Needs my weapon library here.

Contains a demonstration of armor plate and carrier.

Library used for most of my mods. Available for use to develop your own mods, read the included documentation for information.

Allows the player to remove and change out pockets. New pocket available at Ragman Lv1 to replace the existing pockets.

Existing boss and default pockets are also available. Please equip one of these pockets before uninstalling.

Library designed for easy use to create new weapons, attachments, grenades, ammo and magazines. Specifically created for ease of use in mind. Please read the README.md for the workflow to create new items.

It can also be used to modify existing items in the game.