Posts by cgibb5

I deleted my nvidia card driver and installed from the nvidia website and it fixed my issue. I noticed on task manager my gpu had no activity when i started any game. Thanks for your help.

Thanks acid, I'll try this out today.

Hello, this will be my first post on this forum.

I have been playing for few weeks with no problem whatsoever, but as of today I have been getting some issues. Just FYI, the last mod I added was the one that increased boss spawn chance and that was almost two weeks ago.

The issues I am having now is that when I try to load into streets, every single time my game will close out and sometimes even the server application will force shut. I had an issue with reserve today before I tried streets, but all I did was reset my computer and start it up again with success. However, no matter what I do streets will not load anymore despite me running the map a few days ago. Other than that, I haven't had anymore issues. I am not sure if the client sends updates out or maybe the actual BSG launcher updated which was then pulled by the SPT application, I wouldn't know.

Please let me know if uploaded the log files properly, if not, some guidance would be appreciated; it's pretty straightforward anyways.

Thanks for your time, take it easy. :)