Posts by playtimetimmy

Instead of instant retaliation the bots should flee in cover imo. That's what i do when i don't see the attacker

I think you are right.

If we want, we should have several patterns and give them “personalities” like the players.

In PVP, when a player is shot by an invisible enemy, there are different reactions.

For example, some PMCs run out at once, some look around without knowing why, some fire a warning shot in the direction of the shot and then run out, some crawl and stop moving immediately, etc... the list goes on and on.

Hello! Thank you for the great mod.

This is more of an improvement suggestion from me than a bug report, but one thing is bothering me.

SAIN, or rather conventional AI, has the same problem...

The problem is that the AI PMC's instantly complement me and shoot back, even if I attack from a distance so far away that it is difficult to see them with iron sights.

This feels kind of unreasonable.

It is stressful enough for me to be shot back with a reflex speed that is impossible for humans, but if I am unlucky, I may be head-shot by the first attack.

To be more specific, I think it would be better if, when attacked from a distance greater than a certain distance, the player is made to look around or fire randomly and not immediately supplement the player, thus making it behave more like a human being.

I hope this point will be improved.

Needless to say, even with this problem, SAIN is still a great mod.