Posts by UnTaLk

Alright i will install the mod with and without traps custom quests and send you the logs, i cant find you on discord , can you dm me there so its easier ? i have the same username there.

I think its questing bots and the quests from your trader, its making them do something thats causing them not to generate, sadly I cant get any logs seeing what its doing. Wish I could provide more help

Yea i also don't get any logs, only thing we know is it stops generating pmcs if your mod is installed, i use 161 mods and all work's fine but as soon as i add Yilmaz it breaks, hope you can find a fix , this mod seems awesome :)

unsure what will be causing this but i will look into it, what mods are you using? i have no item called CCG_AR_SHORT_BARREL in my files so will have to find what is causing it

That item error might have been something else, as it only happened once, but the infinite loading when generating pmcs happens every single time, and thay i am sure it is only with your mod installed. Hope you can find a fix 🙏🏻

Hey, whenever i add your mod, QuestingBots bugs out, i get stuck at generating PMCS. It gets stuck at 0%, if i remove your mod, it works fine. I tried it many times, most of the times it showed no error apart from one time it said: " Obligatory slot "mod_gas_block" in CCG_AR_SHORT_BARREL mod_barrel was empty in pmcusec, the weapon weapon_colt_m4a1:556x45 was generated incorrectly" .
    I trial and error all of my mods and only yours causes this.