Posts by OldRelic

I don't think there is, that's how out of stock items behave in live too, pretty sure it's hard-coded.

Not that this is any help but is2g I remember a mod from like 3.2/3.3 that had an option in it to remove them

Unfortunately those are what I consider 'standard' errors for the mod. -Due to the way AKI generates bot weapons, and the way some weapon mods conflict with others, it's relatively easy for AKI to paint itself into a corner while generating a weapon and be left with no compatible options for a certain vital part. It's possible to remove them entirely by setting modQuality to 10 for all types of bots, but the errors themselves aren't very harmful. -When the game can't generate a weapon, it just defaults them to a known-to-work preset.

But I've made some progress with ACW, I believe. It's not fixed yet, but it seems to happen less often now that I've changed how it figures out what bullets a gun should use.

That's alright, thanks for the update. It's mainly all jargon to me but I figured I would post it for you to get some more insight and worse comes to worse it does nothing for you.

Yeah of course, glad to help out.

So looks like that the "No ammo in mags issue" is a conflict with EliteCheez's Advanced Custom Weapons issue because of the fact that most (if not all) of the guns I find that have this issue are using mags or ammo types that are foreign to the weapon in reference, and your mod or his just doesn't know how to read it or what to do I'm guessing. But I believe that's the issue

Shit my bad, just checked the wiki before coming back after downloading the new version. You're totally right. They do carry boosted shit. I enjoy having them, just turned down the number that spawn for my own mental health on night raids. But you should change "OnlyWorksProperlyWhenTaggedAndCursedIsEnabled" to something else because they spawn in ALL night raids no matter the map even if tagged and cursed is off. As for "weapons they don't just use" I believe it was the AI wiggin out and using melee weapons above guns. No worries on your part :D. Keep up the great work, 11/10 mod for sure.

EDIT: Just got done with a quick 10m night raid on customs and only saw cultists (Which shouldn't be happening right? They don't spawn on that map) But also they were just running around, they had guns and everything but for some reason they just didn't shoot and only ran away from me. They were also all named "Zhrec" for some reason.

Another fun one, for some reason cultists are spawning on ALL (Night) maps, and they're spawning with weapons they just don't use with the best ammo of that caliber. Is that a config setting I fucked up or a bug? LMK :D

NVM that, they are now using the weapons and also spawning with some of the best armor in the game?

Another fun one, for some reason cultists are spawning on ALL (Night) maps, and they're spawning with weapons they just don't use with the best ammo of that caliber. Is that a config setting I fucked up or a bug? LMK :D

That's odd. -Did you clear out the doNotUseTheseThings entry in the config? By default the AGS is in there, so if you didn't clear it and it's slipping through, then I've left a hole somewhere where the blacklist isn't being respected.

I'll keep looking into this. If you want, post the errors you get when starting a raid in the thread as a spoiler, and I'll see if there's anything unusual popping up there.

It seems to be working for me, but.. Yeah. There's already some weirdness that happens with PMCs, but only for some people, so I can't be sure my results are typical. -This is just a thought, and I'm sorry to be putting the burden of testing on someone else, but you might try disabling AI changes for all types of bots in the config, and seeing if that does anything, since AI changes and PMC ROE are handled in separate sections of the code, and ROE changes will happen even if AI changes don't. It.. Shouldn't change anything, but at this point I'm willing to start blaming black magic.

Edit: I'm a bit of an idiot. I was forgetting which faction my new testing account was, because it uses the awesome invisible head option. It's not working as it's supposed to, and I'm disabling it in the next version update while I search for answers.

I'll post them if you want if it will help for sure :D, but I get no yellow or red error codes being read. Just bots spawning/dropping no ammo. But having one in the chamber. Best of luck looking for an answer. I can help with anything if you need.

Man I don´t get it. I remember it working with Andrudis QoL-Configurator alone, which has the same option, then it suddenly stopped and I can´t find the reason why. Since with your or his mod alone and a fresh install it also won´t work, I suspected something laying in the user or temp folders... I´ll keep looking :crying_face:

Also getting this error, I'll spawn fresh into a raid, kill someone within the first 30 seconds and sometimes they will have no ammo in their guns or in any of their mags. My game is heavily modded though, so I can't help all that much aside from saying I also am having this issue