Posts by DeltaFrost22

Noticing an issue with the recoil where if I have a laser or a flashlight and I switch modes, the recoil sometimes multiplies exponentially with each shot and will remain that way usually until I swap weapons. It's the weirdest thing, and the only thing I can think of that might conflict with it is the SAIN mod that also gives you the option to affect recoil. I thought it only affect the bots, and frankly I could be wrong about it being part of the issue. No matter what multiplier I set it to, it's the same level of wild recoil as vanilla. In the bepinex for Realism I have the recoil intensity set to roughly 0.80.

Hi Fontaine im really new at Tarkov modding so this is probably a dumb question but i was trying to turn on the setting that reverts the med changes called "revert_med_changes". In the Config menu. Where might I find the Config menu? Sorry again dumb question. Thanks :)

Within the mod folder itself (Spt-aki/Users/mods) there's an application you can click and run. It's handy to also make a shortcut of it and put it on the desktop for ease of access.

Are your drivers up to date?

Moved from comment section to here because I can't read

Weird little bug I noticed, specifically when in high or low ready, but whenever there's a timer (either extraction or checking the remaining raid time) the screen seems to stutter, which then causes the arms in high or low position to shake. Sometimes it lasts past that but sometimes it goes away, usually goes away after the position is changed, as long as the timer still isn't there. Not sure if that's a realism issue or my PC just being a potato. I think they might have changed some of the graphical settings in this latest tarkov patch that 3.5.5 is based on...

"In response to http://127.0.0.1:6969/client/location/getLocalloot : Input string '25.9999999999999996' is not a valid integar. Path 'waves[0].time_max', line 1, position 370923"

This is the error message I get when I attempt to load into a raid, regardless of time. Based on the fact that it's calling "LocalLoot" I figured there was a setting in SVM related to loot that was messing with it, but disabling it didn't fix anything. It boots me right back to the main menu, and everything works just fine there, but I cannot get into a raid for the life of me.

Huh. It's likely that it may have something to do with it, some automatic process could've messed something up in the backend of spt's files, but all we can do is wait and see. If it is, it's likely that we'd have to wait for an update.

Hey friendo, Question, are you using a mod called Reider123 - Advanced PMC. Removing it from my mods list stopped giving me the trace error. It also allowed me to log back in to my old profile.