Posts by chickmagloor

IIRC - you cannot just copy paste folders between different versions of the SPT / Game. What you need to do is set up the latest version as if playing for the first time, let the game generate your 'user' folder and profile. Once that is created, you can open the 'profile'.json in a text editor such as Notepad ++ and go line item or item # wise to change stats or give yourself roubles etc. You can also edit your skill levels, XP etc. What you can't do is give yourself the guns/containers/food etc that you have in your current game folder. Hope this helps.

TLDR: No can do. Create new profile and go from there.

Thanks CWX - I just did exactly that. Left a message for Thunderbags with the issue, error message, your solution and asking him to see if there is anything he can do to fix it.

Wow! Thank you CWX! I did change that right before the issue started because my online ragfair was not working properly. I disabled that option and the trace error is gone. I should have searched more thoroughly on the forum as well.

Hope it will come in handy for others having similar problems. Really appreciate your help!

Mods - Please mark this is solved thanks to CWX!

Thanks CWX - I did try removing the mods and it does work. What I might do is remove AllInOne, OnlineRagfair & Responsive Fence from the folder, play a few raids and then try to add them back hoping it might work. I was thinking that the error might show a simpler way to solving this issue. It might not be the case here.

I am pasting the actual trace error from the server here for easy reference.

[ERROR] Trace:

TypeError: Cannot read property '0' of undefined

at Function.generateTraderOffers (D:\Games\SPT v2.0.0 - v0.12.11.2.14290\obj\bundle.js:56693:58)

at Function.update (D:\Games\SPT v2.0.0 - v0.12.11.2.14290\obj\bundle.js:56653:23)

at Function.load (D:\Games\SPT v2.0.0 - v0.12.11.2.14290\obj\bundle.js:56600:19)

at Object.load [as aki-ragfair] (D:\Games\SPT v2.0.0 - v0.12.11.2.14290\obj\bundle.js:47693:19)

at Function.load (D:\Games\SPT v2.0.0 - v0.12.11.2.14290\obj\bundle.js:57157:27)

at Function.main (D:\Games\SPT v2.0.0 - v0.12.11.2.14290\obj\bundle.js:46148:9)

at Object.177../Lib.js (D:\Games\SPT v2.0.0 - v0.12.11.2.14290\obj\bundle.js:46153:9)

at o (D:\Games\SPT v2.0.0 - v0.12.11.2.14290\obj\bundle.js:1:265)

at D:\Games\SPT v2.0.0 - v0.12.11.2.14290\obj\bundle.js:1:316

at Object.261.../Program.js (D:\Games\SPT v2.0.0 - v0.12.11.2.14290\obj\bundle.js:55968:1)

Once upon a time (I mean till about an hour ago), all of my mods lived in harmony and peace in Tarkov. Since my fleamarket was not updating properly, I tried to make some small changes to the config.json files of mods that touched the flea market. Since that time, I have had nothing but trouble. Everytime, I visit the Fence, all I see is a blank page with circle animation without refreshing Fence offers. I would appreciate the help of you fine folks in helping me continue my Tarkov journey to nowhere.

Thank you very much for all you do as it has allowed me to enjoy Tarkov.

Cheers!

I need help from knowledgeable folks here. I am on v0.12.10.2.12893; When I try to use the GPNVG-18 in game, it shows as turned on but it does not turn the display to night vision.

Related issue - In my hideout, when I try to turn on night vision, it turns on for a second and immediately reverts back to regular lighting. Would someone have any idea what might be causing this?

I am not sure why night vision is bugging out. Thermal scopes work fine and I have not tried the thermal helmet attachment.

Thank you in advance for any help that you can provide. Appreciate the time and effort that people have put in to make this offline mode that is enjoyable.

SPT Team - You had asked me on my previous thread whether I had this issue on the latest SPT version and now I can say that Yes. The same issue with the latest version.

I need help from knowledgeable folks here. I am on v0.12.10.2.11586; When I try to use the GPNVG-18 in game, it shows as turned on but it does not turn the display to night vision.

Related issue - In my hideout, when I try to turn on night vision, it turns on for a second and immediately reverts back to regular lighting. Would someone have any idea what might be causing this?

I am not sure why night vision is bugging out. Thermal scopes work fine and I have not tried the thermal helmet attachment.

Thank you in advance for any help that you can provide. Appreciate the time and effort that people have put in to make this offline mode that is enjoyable.