Posts by Fenah35

I was told that it's probably because I deleted a weapon mod some time ago. I reinstall it and try it later.
    So my last post has nothing todo with this mod, Sorry

Are you using Fin's Armor Upgrader?

Profile new or old? If old, try new

I'm having an issue: I increased the sizes of the containers and when I'm in a raid and fill my container I cannot leave without loosing everything. To explain the Situation: the game either crashes or has an infinite loading screen on exiting the raid. Is there a fix to it or do I have to reduce the container sizes again?

I'm also using the container and secure container expansion feature of the mod. A few of these containers are actively with me. Document Case, SICC Case, Keychain etc. I've never had a problem. There is probably a conflict with one of the mods you are using. If you share your list, maybe we can give you some ideas.

I guess because it's on the disk where Windows is installed.

With all due respect, but there is:

2022-09-1815-320d4eby.png

And as you can see in the log file it isn't working, and neither is the fix (which specifically addresses the "medium" difficulty).

Thanks for reminding. I remember the setting as Normal. I've been so used to the Hard setting for a long time. Initially I change As Online to Hard I changed it both in config and mod. You can also change it with the "inraid" file from the server config folder.

\Aki_Data\Server\configs

Try changing it like this and see if you get the error again. If you get it, the possible medium was coded as "Normal" by mistake like me. Solved with hotfix. My guess is this.

I have updated to the latest version 3.2.3 and still, my roubles are not going past! Do you have any more sugggestions? Thanks so much in advance!

Can you test with a new profile? Backup your profile beforehand, just in case. If the problem is fixed with the new profile, check your original profile's stash inventory with SPT Aki Profile Editor and see if there is a problem item. Of course, playing over with the new profile is also an option.

this version SPT work on my version of tarkov? Or will tarkov have to be updated?

Both of them. In Tarkov 19428 version. The most compatible and up-to-date version of Aki 3.2.3 with this version.

Test again after installing the current version with a clean install. Also, the boss chances are generally low. It may not come across at all during the 20 raids you've done, and it may come across in the 21st. Numbers can only increase or decrease for example. When we look at your profile, it matters which maps you enter. It can be difficult to come across bosses in large maps. Can be killed by AI PMCs. There are lots of variables. The clearest test maps are Factory and Woods. Bosses are easier to find.

Because of All The Backup Sights. The latest update reduced the chance of getting errors, but did not remove it completely. The moder has been informed, a new update will come in the coming days.

For now, there is no solution other than making sure it is using the latest version or deleting it until the update comes, unfortunately.

I was having this problem myself. Now, first of all, the problem is definitely not caused by the Server Value Modifier. To solve this problem, I did a test by doing Factory raid-exit for about 5 hours. It's definitely a weapon attachment that's causing the problem. But I couldn't find out exactly which one.

There were 7 SamSwat weapon attachment mods. I also had Weapons Armory, Balance patch, Backupsights, AWM and PK06 reboot. For this reason, Kawaii weapon and Olympus mod are definitely eliminated. Because I wasn't using it.

The solution is Weapons Armory, Balance patch, Backupsights, AWM and PK06 reboot make sure you are using the latest versions of these mods. Apart from that, opening a new profile can solve it. Finally, download and install the latest version of 3.2.2 from the link below. These are the solutions that are not clear but fix the problem. After doing these the problem disappeared.

Sürümler - Stable-releases - SPT-AKI Development zone (sp-tarkov.com)

Fenah35 I'm trying to do that now but can't figure out how to transfer my profile over

First update original game to 19428 with BSG launcher. Then copy all of these original files into a folder you named EFT 19428. Install SPT Aki 3.2.2 here and run it once.

After running it once, delete the profiles folder in the User folder. Then copy the profiles folder in the User in the Aki 3.2.0 folder to the side of 3.2.2.

for Aki 320 = \EFT 19078\user\profiles => copy
    for Aki 322 = \EFT 19428\user\ => paste inside

you can share the client already under version 19428. not everyone has the ability to update the game through the BFG launcher

It can update and download with BFG, and it was able to install SPT AKI using the original version.

In addition, update and installation is a subject that has already been told how many times on the site and is described again in each update.