Posts by Mangalore

Update: installed SWAG and SVM with configuration, turned on logs on SVM to see in the server log when bots spawn, server log shows tons of spawns on customs raid, but no bots appear in raid. Still looking for a solution.

Fresh install of SPT using installer, completely vanilla, no mods, no files altered. No bots spawning in customs regardless of settings (e.g., tried changing 'as online' to 'lots'). Seeing bot generate requests in the client window during raid, but nothing spawning in raid.

No error log shown in client logs folder (only 'application', 'traces', 'notifications', and 'backend'). I didn't know which to include, so Included 'application'

Edit: Thought I should add I previously had the same version of SPT running and had a few mods going, but somewhere along the way spawns started to decrease and then stopped altogether. Which is why I tried a fresh install with no mods. Completely deleted the old folder before trying fresh install.\

Edit 2: Cleaned everything out, did a fresh install of EFT and then SPT from scratch, again vanilla, no mods. Ran a raid on Customs, ONE bot spawned all the way at the opposite end of the map, but that's it. After the raid, I found an error log: https://codepaste.sp-tarkov.co…4nTj8ueGmv3cfCkay2SBQwxga