Posts by sandrino7

In the last few days I’ve made about 50 attempts with the settings I showed you, the Reshala guards never have grenades, healing items and stims with them. I’m sure in the previous versions with the settings all the guards had the number of items set. I tried to search among the other files (besides followerbully.json) but I can’t figure out what the setting is that creates the problem.

I've done a lot of tests before writing the post. Unfortunately they never spawned with grenades and stims. Having set a minimum number should not have at least as much??? In previous versions has always worked. ;(

Hi guys, it’s been a while that I use SPT and I noticed that after setting the following settings for Reshala's guards in the followerbully.json file as in the attached image, the guards never spawn with grenades or with stims (they always have empty pockets, spawning only with magazines in the tactical vest). I don’t know what to do. In the mod I didn’t make any changes for the bots loadout (the problem remains even if I don’t use any mod).

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thank you all <3