Posts by littlezhang

I've been trying to set up this system on my secondary PC. I've moved my copy of the game from my main PC and extracted all the filed from the AKI 1.4.4 .zip file I downloaded from this site. After opening the server.exe, everything seems fine, but when trying to launch the game it tells me I don't have the game installed. I've checked to make sure the launcher is pointing to the proper directory as well.

I have already run a couple raids, a few offline raids and a couple online PMC raids as I've read that that usually fixes the problem with the registry on a new PC, but it hasn't worked yet. Additionally, I tried finding my client log file, but it wasn't in the game directory anywhere. I've attached a screenshot of my directory after I tried launching the game. I also tried searching for any .log files within the entire directory and was only able to find the server.log file (I used the server.log file for both form options as it wouldn't let me post otherwise).

Edit:
    Removed the old registry entries from my computer and ran an offline raid and got new registry entries, fixed the problem.