Posts by chiconspiracy

It shows:

Faulting application name: EscapeFromTarkov.exe, version: 0.12.12.20765, time stamp: 0x6271e720

Faulting module name: nvwgf2umx.dll, version: 31.0.15.2756, time stamp: 0x638e896e

Exception code: 0xc0000409

Fault offset: 0x0000000001b10791

Faulting process id: 0x3c6c

Faulting application start time: 0x01d91707821b03c3

Faulting application path: C:\SPT\EscapeFromTarkov.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvmdi.inf_amd64_d3941bdb145580aa\nvwgf2umx.dll

Report Id: 4e89d94d-931d-40c6-8cd4-3fdab3540db4

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

After some testing I have more info. 3 times the server started hanging on loading an airdrop. I Also had a warning once about the game trying to spawn a bot with an invalid key but not sure if it's related. So What I did it use KMC SVM to set each air drop chances to 0, also turned off the addition of the "all keys container" to the pool in the bots section. After that I also removed the spawn rework mod, deleted the temp files using the launcher, started the client once, then I closed the client and the server, put spawn rework back in and started the server and the client back again to test. I havent had any error or warning since in the console during a raid, and AI has been spawning and living without any issue, but still every extract make the server keep hanging and leads to a client black screen. Im gonna do more testing related to the extract.

Also I play as USEC with the Normal map setting (no friendly fire from same side bots) and every english speaking bot has been firing at me, maybe they were rogues or raiders or maybe the Normal setting doesnt work, I'll test more on this as well.

There are a bunch of things I've tried to make same side NPCs not hostile. Adside from map rules in the base files, there is "chanceSameSideIsHostilePercent" and "pmctype" in bot.json.

In the individual bot type files you also have:

"DEFAULT_BEAR_BEHAVIOUR": "Attack",
            "DEFAULT_SAVAGE_BEHAVIOUR": "Attack",
            "DEFAULT_USEC_BEHAVIOUR": "Attack",

and

"ENEMY_BY_GROUPS_PMC_PLAYERS": true,
            "ENEMY_BY_GROUPS_SAVAGE_PLAYERS": true,

I've tried changing my side's pmc bot type to "followerTest", set the same side hostile chance to 0, changed the default behavior to "ignore", and changed the "enemy_by_groups" settings to "false", but I only managed to not be shot by my side's bots once.

Mods will over-write any changes you make to the server files manually. You're not supposed to manually edit the server files anyway, write a simple mod to do it and make it load after all other mods instead. If you know what you're doing and you edited my mod files and it didn't work, then there's some other value or mechanic at play that neither of us are aware of.

I tested again with "bot_changes": false, in the config file and it seems like it's back to vanilla values.

I'd like to alter the same-side PMC hostility chance, but with this mod installed it's always 100% hostile. I was able to get it working in vanilla SPTarkov by editing the map files and bot files there.

I tried making it zero in the mod folder's bot file (and I made it zero for the three pmc difficulty types), yet there always attack. Is there some other value that might cause this in your mod?