Posts by 04mykl

Please try turning off any of the mentioned profiles, so the RAM runs at it's true and playing the game again.

I will try this, but just wanted to get this screenshot in when i was testing with no mods right now.

The game seems to freak out whenever I get close to a group of 3 or more ai.

Does this reproduce without any mods also?

Does this happen when you play online Live version?

No issues on the live version, does not happen with mods

This exact issue also occurs in Live, and is in no way related to AKI.

Do you have anything overclocked in your system? Try restoring your RAM overclock (disable any XMP or D.O.C.P profiles), as well as resetting any manual CPU overclocking, if you have it.

Other possible causes can be lack of RAM (having only 8GB can cause this issue apparently) or having Citrix Receiver/Citrix Workstation installed on your system (you'll need to uninstall those programs)

my ram is default 3200mhz, and i have 16gb. have also never heard of those two programs. Ill try a fresh restart without mods and see what happens

Can you see if you can find anything in the Windows Event Viewer? Look for Errors under the Application logs, try to find anything about Tarkov, maybe we can find something that would put us on the right track there.

Example (site compressed it to a tiny image, nothing I can do about that):

heres the errors from the last 12 hours, most of the applications are either the launcher or eft itself

Kiki, that error is unrelated and mostly harmless - I have it too and my game never crashes. Given how there are no outstanding errors in either of the logs, it's very hard to figure out what's causing these issues. Perhaps it's not even the game itself, but rather some software? (eg. Corsair iCUE, Msi Afterburner, NVIDIA GeForce Experience & such)

hmm ill try closing msi and nvidia

The only error in that log is the exact same one I just told you how to fix??

the one you pointed out was the mp5 mag and you said to delete the stash id, there is no id in the stash to delete, it is only in the examined items id area

sorry if i sound dumb, its hard for me to explain things sometimes

It looks to me like you have a bugged mag in your inventory.

You will need to edit your profile and delete the data-block for 5926f17986f77459a267c978.

1. Backup the offending profile (Find your profiles in SPTarkov\user\profiles copy them, then paste somewhere else.)
    2. Download a text editor which supports code formating (Notepad++, VsCodium for example.)
    3. Right click your profile and chose edit with (editing program, I am using notepad++.)
    4. Press Alt 0 to minimize all lines (will make it easier to see what you are doing.)
    5. Press Ctr F and paste the ID of the offending item into the find what field and press find all in current document.
    6. This will open up a nice list at the bottom of your screen with every occurrence of the item. Double click on each one to go to the data block.
    7. You must then delete everything between the (and including) the main {...} of every occurrence of the ID. If it happens to be the last item in the list that you need to delete, it is important to delete the , from the end of the preceding {...}.
    8. Repeat for any additional item ID's that the error log gives you.
    9. Profit.

I did a hard reset and the bugged mag is gone, i will post my new logs

a scav threw a grenade at me and it vaporized the game itself this time

https://codepaste.sp-tarkov.co…XJHcEd5aGQbgX4Uznaq9Zk7e5

i could only find the encyclopedia id for the glitchy vector, so idk what to do

I read the FAQ and none of the solutions lined up with the issue I was having, which is why I am posting it here. The game crashes during the red insertion timer before the raid or in the first 5 minutes of a raid. Another issue is that when the game doesn't crash, there are no footstep sounds.