Posts by Purrnow

Hey, I'm using 3.2.5 and haven't been able to get FAIT to work, I'm guessing no longer compatible--even with no mods it doesn't work. Was able to with earlier versions like 3.2.3...I love FAIT but if it isn't working are there any other mods that could affect the bot difficulty (spray / accuracy / etc)? Somehow it's still too damn hard on Easy settings from the Tarkov main menu lol because my legs get shot out in 1 second!!

Any advice welcomed!

Hello Basuro!

Thanks for this mod...is there anyway to get a simple few steps of exactly how to make the mod work?

For example: in the config.js file, do I write in the level of difficulty I want (see below I put in "easy" level)

eg.

// Bot difficulty

// Choices:

// * "easy"

// * "normal"

// * "hard"

// * "impossible"

// * "AsOnline"

"difficulty": "easy",

Is that all I need to do and then it reads from the globals-bo-presets.json automatically to select the "easy" levels of config?

AND then if so, when I am starting a raid on tarkov, do I also have to select Easy? Or do I still do the usual "Difficulty: As Online?"

If you have any instructions and an example for how to config that would be super helpful!

Thanks! :thumbup: