Posts by fDS_64

Even after lowering the amount of both PMCs and Scavs, the FPS doesn't get much better in the long run. I think, its just something with the optimization or the way that the SP mod handles the game. It will maybe get fixed by the devs after some time, but for now I can't find anything, that will fix it without going in deep in logs and stuff, where I am not that competent.

I will try and edit the amount in B&B and just up the difficulty more, so that it can compensate. For me, it's just the GPU that drops about 30% less. I will try and fix it with B&B and let you know, if I find a good enough fix.

Your game version isn't supported by the AKI SP mod, neither the patcher. You can only wait for the next update, there's nothing you can do about it

Hi there,
    after installing eft sp and running some raids, I have noticed, that during raids, my fps drops progressively. It starts of high and smooth and after about the first minute I start losing 5-10 fps and in the next 5 minutes that gets to about 50 less fps, which is significantly noticeable during gameplay. I haven't had any experience like this in the online EFT version in both offline and multiplayer raids. I would appreciate, if somebody can help me fix it.
    Some PC specs:
    Ryzen R5 3600
    Viper 16GB Ram 3600Mhz
    GPU:MSI ARMOR RX 580 stock OC 8GB
    I am also running the game on a M2 Nvme drive

I managed to get it working, with the version, that was in the temp folder, but for some reason, it runs about 10-20fps lower than the official one. Does anybody have a fix for that?

I am interested in the solution to this problem. waiting? perfectly xD

Well, we just have to wait. I bet, if we were able to do it ourselves, we would have done it. But maybe it's not that simple, for it to take 8 days to make. We just have to wait. We also aren't paying for it, so it's the best we can do.

My game automaticly updated by bsg launcher too. Can someone upload the current version of the game client? I mean 0.12.10.12893

I know, it was automatic, but you shouldn't ask for game uploads, because you will get banned

Well, I am trying to help you guys from a theoretical stand point, because my game is updated and I don't have the required version, once they update the patcher, I will try to help you more out

Replaced the missing files and now the patch says it was successful. However when I try to launch the game it just closes itself. I have followed every step, server is running, everything is fine but when i press the "start game" button the game opens for a few seconds and closes (tarkov window opens but its invisible).

I've checked my tarkov .exe file and it is the version the downgrader is supposed to downgrade to. Any help?

You should check what

gsusgg said in his comment under the patcher mod. Maybe that can help you

Jetzt kannst du nicht. Du sollst auf das nächste Patch warten. Das Patcher arbeitet jetzt auch nicht. Du sollst auf das Patcher oder aufs SPT-AKI für die richtige Version warten

I also had that error and I tried replacing those files, but I was on the wrong version. I would suggest, that you wait for a response from some dev of the mods, because I am not competent enough in here to give you suggestions. Just wait for an answer or the next patch of the mods

make sure you're copying the EFT data out of the original BattleState install location... you'll end up getting banned from EFT and the unexpected updates/patches will break SPT

I am, it's just that I needed to copy it from the actual one to the SP one, but the official just updated, so when I copied it, it was too late

Yeah I think this is the issue. I'm just now checking it. The Downgrader is for a patch I didn't have after the base 12.11. And now I can't update cause of this brand new one from today. So I'm stuck right in the middle. Damn, all this work for nothing!

Thanks for the help everyone, looks like we're really just better off waiting for the new full release. As long as it lines up with whatever patch EFT is on now...

We should just hope, that the person, who mate the Downgrader updates it fast. I am not really into coding or patching stuff, but the update was 2-3 megabytes, so it will probably be some bug fixes or something. Let's just hope it doesn't take long, for it to be updated

Unless we haven't updated it, right? I'm still on 12.11 from the big patch. Haven't opened the launcher since then and done no official updates.

well, the patcher works for the version from about 1.5 days ago, which they just changed 20 mins ago to a newer one. I guess we will just have to wait more