Posts by ajdrigs

Yo! Look at the current version of Realism, its 0.14.6, not 0.14.3
    Install it, delete RealismMod.cfg in BepinEx\config\ and try to reproduce an issue.

Appreciate it, what would also be really helpful would be a video of what you're referring to as sway could be entirely subjective .

Also, older versions of Realism do not get support, please update to the latest version and if the issue persists then please provide the above video.

Okay, I updated Realism, And it seems to be hit or miss if the sway issue happens, I thought it was "sprint aim penalties" but it seems to just come and go now, Anyways, For now, it's working fine, I also have another issue though, For some reason, Headsets volume are really low, I've tried messing with the grain, I've tried the key binds, and nothing seems to work, I had to turn them off in the realism.exe just to be able to hear footsteps.

cmon chief, that's just enough information for me to ask you for more information.

Have you tried with no other mods installed?

Ah, Honestly my bad, My Goldfish brain didn't even think about the version, etc.

I haven't tried without my other mods,

What version of realism Realism-Mod-v0.14.3

What version of SPT 3.7.1 ZN71HQ

What gun M700, Also M4A1.

What scope 30mm scope ring, March Tactical scope 3-24x42, Zeus Thermal, And FLIR Thermal. (Thermals on M4A1)

My mods are

K so, I've been trying to adjust the sway, I'm trying to snipe rogues, And the sway is kind of insane, I'm prone, mounted, And holding my breath but my guy still sways as someone hit him in the head with a folding chair, I tried turning down the sway option in bepinx menu but nothing happened, even when set to 0.

Hope this is the right place to post about it, But my character jitters, Mainly when using the pistol, But I have seen him doing it while short stocking, He just kinda shakes, I tried removing all other mods and plugins and he still jitters, It gets worse when I move the X,Y,Z, I'm on SPT 3.5.2 would this be the cause?