Posts by Derpichu

I had the API/AKI mods working a while ago, for an older version of the game, but wanted to update it and get back into it. I tried downloading the latest stuff from the site. I unloaded the zip files into the folder with my previous mod, and replaced the files it wanted to replace. I tried to open the server, and it ran fine, but the launcher was acting funny, so I downloaded the Patcher from the website here, unzipped and ran it, but it says it "cannot find a missing piece" of some sort. Then when I launch the game launcher, and hit 'start game', I get a error message saying some DLL's are missing and there's missing threads and strings (I dunno what any of that means, I do not do coding/design). After closing the error, a second window (much bigger, more text), opens and starts with a line saying it could find a DLL line somewhere. I'd be more than willing to somehow share pictures or read some of this over a scheduled call, I do wanna restart my EFT game and get back into it, so fixing this would be very very much appreciated! The older version I was running of the mod was AWESOME!! so I just wanna update it and see more great work :)