Posts by Semi_Trock1335

there is a mod to fix the item selling / buying with traders - senko fix item sell

the moving items thing seems to be a bug, ive only had it twice and ive just hit lvl 30 but i've seen a lot have it. not seen a fix yet :/

as for the salwea - that must be the mod? i tried messing with crafting times etc but editing the database files and profile data and i caused this issue. what you want to do is go to the user folder, then profiles, then edit that in notepad. ctrl f and search recipe. youll see the listings for anything currently crafting (they only show item ID) dependant on what it is they will show progress and if your lucky finish time. edit either of those. if progress is too high it goes into negative. im assuming your mod has quick crafting and maybe you were crafting before you added the mod? change the progress to 1 and save then run the game and see what you've got. then edit progress from there. if you are lucky and have the finish time option ignore the progress and edit finish time. youll have to scan through the logs to work out what time you are at now and then just change the progress time to the same - or try a really small number, like 5? the game will think it should have finished forever ago and list it ready to collect? (this is a guess but id try it personally haha)

I do not have any mods installed and i dont know if the senko fix item sell will work since i am working on BLEEDINGEDGE-2.0.0-A5

i have BLEEDINGEDGE-2.0.0-A3 downloaded and usable but i see there is a new version called BLEEDINGEDGE-2.0.0-A5 and im wondering if i can upgrade to the newer version without wiping my save file (the newer version is for the same game version).

So i have a problem with my EFT. Before anything i just wanted to say that i am fully aware of the fact that bleeding edge is an unstable build. From the moment i started playing this version i have an often occuring bug. moving items and selling (or buying) from traders breaks my game. When i do any of these the game shows a loading symbol in the lower right corner and if I move anything in my stash it doesnt move and it just starts blinking (fading in and out). this also happens when I buy or sell anything to the traders sometimes the loading symbol appears and the selling(buying) process gets stuck forever on loading. The only thing that can fix this is resetting the game (at least for me). Can i fix this any other way than quitting the game and going back in?

Also completely diffrent question. i started crafting a Saleva medkit and after i came back to the hideout the timer was something like -35464:-32:-23. what happened

Any help on any of these subjects is greatly appreciated