Posts by Big_D

My only suggestion would be getting unity explorer (ported by senko) which lets you edit post processing on the fps camera. it doesn't increase much performance on my end (maybe 10fps) but with lower specs id assume it has a much bigger impact.

Looks like some difficult shenanigans, but i will try. Fps is not really an issue, its more about image freeze and consequent game crash

This isn't really something you should write here my dude this sounds something on another forum.

From what you have described with your issues, personally I would just buy another PC or gaming laptop at this point you will have constant issues because of inundated drivers and 9 years worth of depreciation. Second, have you messed around with any of your installed mods config files?

Yeah, sorry for that. But i believe any fixes that require tweaking with game files just wont work on official client.

As for mods, Ive just tweaked some stack sizes and loot spawn rate, enabled instant hideout building, free lab access and enabled all quests and trading from lvl 1, since i physically cannot load any map besides these two

I have pretty old laptop, which surprisingly can boot the game, and even properly launch and play Factory and Lab maps. I'm fine with this. Like really, game runs really well if i'm able to get into a raid. Only issues I'm having is
    1) when trying to begin a new raid, sometimes my game freezes on PMC and SCAV models loading, followed by crash. I suppose it has to do with some gear equipped on the model, which in turn causes this. Is there any way to disable displaying character models in menu? (in character screen everything is fine)
    2) in raid, sometimes when i'm taking damage, the game just freezes (again), i can hear sounds and buttons work, but image is frozen. Any workarounds for that?

Some obvious fixes that i cannot do
    1) Update drivers - totally NO, it's 9 year old laptop with some AMD card, new compatible drivers are pretty much non-existant for it. I've tried.

Graphics card is AMD Radeon HD 6770M. CPU is Mobile DualCore Intel Core i5-2430M, 3000 MHz. For RAM im running 2x Samsung M471B1G73BH0-CK0 8 GB DDR3-1333 DDR3 SDRAM and SSD hard drive.

2) Lower game settings - obviously i'm running on lowest possible settings from menu. Probebly custom settings fiddling with files could do?

3) Buy new PC

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

P.S: obviously mistyped BSG as BGS (