Posts by Noma1011

I just opened dxdiag and as it was running a prompt came up asking to bypass information, I clicked no and it just magically started working idk man. i noticied the server would still do the socket loss but the crash never comes now, the keepalive script is working now maybe? I think my DirectX was screwed up is all I believe.

Update: I don't know what the hell happened but it's working now, only thing i did was run dxdiag and it asked to bypass information? I clicked no and now both SPT 1.5.1 and 1.6.0 work with all different various graphics settings. Hope this helps someone else

The game has since updated to 12.11.13284, so get fresh live files run the downgrader that pushes 12.11.13284 to 12.11.13215. After you have done that run the previous verision of the downgrader that'll push from 12.11.13215 to 12.10.12893 which is the current supported SPT-AKI version. Good luck!

You can fix the loot pretty quickly if you don't mind messing with code. I recommend getting ssomething like visual studio code so that you can open/edit the .json files.

Go to your SP EFT folder and follow Aki_data/server/database/locations/(Maps are all labeled, Customs is named Bigmap)

in each of these folders you can go into the base folder and set the GlobalLootChanceModifier value yourself. Normal eft is around 6.00 from my experience of messing with it. All the maps will have a value under 1 for some reason. Additionally if you are in the database folder and look towards the bottom there should be a globals.json and you can change the GlobalLootChanceModifier in there as well. I set it to around 6 along with the maps and got pretty good results for loose loot.

As in the title, it's a repeatable crash that happens as soon as the server says: Pinging player, followed by the enxt line saying Websocket lost. Whenever this happens the game freezes but only the picture, I am still able to hear sounds and control my character like shooting and moving. A few moments after that it kicks out to the launcher. No luck with any of the fixes in the FAQ, no memory leak that I can see, RAM doesn't even go above 40% usage. Garphics are way down low and it's A VERY new issue, played for two weeks straight without any issue.

Specs:

AMD 3900x

MSI Duke 1080ti

32GB RAM