Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?fc37d…aWfGoWpFQzC4tyg8sf2A11JTv
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Official download, EoD version
    List of used mods
    N/A

Hi everyone, recently I have upgraded my AKI and the official game from 0.12.10 to 0.12.11.14290. My stash is saved as well as my presets, skills, hideout, etc. but all traders are now level 1 and I can't buy or sell anything to/from them, their buy/sell window is infinitely loading. The same thing is happening to the flea market. I can't buy anything because it is infinitely loading. I have done every task in my 0.12.10 version and now I have new tasks from 0.12.11 like "Disease history" from Therapist, "A fuel matter" from Ragman, etc. but they are all on level 1 (they were all maxed out in the previous version). I can go in the raid, everything else is normal and running normally but I'm unable to buy/sell anything. Please advise, best regards.

• You have to wipe!

When switching to AKI 2.0 you have to wipe or create a new account, even if you switched from Bleeding Edge RC1 version, not to mention any earlier. There were changes in profile format that are not compatible with old profile. That is also usually the reason why BSG wipe Live on such major updates.

If you want to carry over player level, inventory or anything else - you need to create a new profile first and them manually edit it and copy parts from old profile into a new one, but this comes with a risk to brick your profile completely if you do not know how to do it correctly.

• Andrudis

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!