Bread and Butter - Fixed for ver 2.*

• tiddle

Changed the title of the thread from “Bread and Butter - Fixed for ver 2.0.*” to “Bread and Butter - Fixed for ver 2.*”.
  • Hi, Tiddle!

The new version shows the error below.

The in-game market does not load the items.

[ERROR] Trace:

TypeError: ItemHelper.getItemQualityPrice is not a function

at Function.TraderController.getPurchasesData (X:\Games\SPT-AKI\user\mods\bread-and-butter-release-2.3.52\src\Injector.js:563:37)

at Object.getProfilePurchases [as aki] (X:\Games\SPT-AKI\obj\bundle.js:16785:50)

at Function.getResponse (X:\Games\SPT-AKI\obj\bundle.js:26276:62)

at Function.sendResponse (X:\Games\SPT-AKI\obj\bundle.js:26503:29)

at Inflate.cb (X:\Games\SPT-AKI\obj\bundle.js:26538:22)

at Inflate.zlibBufferOnEnd (zlib.js:153:10)

at Inflate.emit (events.js:315:20)

at endReadableNT (internal/streams/readable.js:1327:12)

at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:80:21)

• Hi Tiddle, i'm new to this and i am only using 2 mods, This one and Ereshkigal's All in One Mod, when i have Bread and butter installed my flea market is empty, when i have only all in one installed it is populated. is there a conflict or should i look for another mod that fixes "loose" loot spawns like bread and butter does?

• Hi Tiddle, i'm new to this and i am only using 2 mods, This one and Ereshkigal's All in One Mod, when i have Bread and butter installed my flea market is empty, when i have only all in one installed it is populated. is there a conflict or should i look for another mod that fixes "loose" loot spawns like bread and butter does?

I think there's an issue with the BnB flea market.

• After install this mod,I feel obviously FPS increase and I thx a lot for it.

But maybe it only works on certain config, so I'll show you my optimization. Just tweak bots amount to MEDIUM with SVM that's all.

Somehow other amounts are not effective, it only works on Medium I don't know why but I hope it helps people who struggling about performance and also development for optimization.

• yeah i have the same problem. if I remove the bnb, the problem goes away. Is there a way to fix it without removing the bnb?

If you disable ragfair fix in `config.json` ("fix_ragfair"), it should make the flea market useable again.

You'll get a lot of item preset warnings, but that seems to be ok. They seem to be safely ignorable.

• tiddle added a new version:

• Fix for not working flea market
      • This will cause a lot of item warnings, but from what i can see, it can be safely ignored?
  • A great mod, but I have a bug with finding containers and other things, but the search for corpses and loot on the ground works. There is no window labeled "Search" and a white dot. And the last question, is this some kind of mistake or should everything be like this.

• A great mod, but I have a bug with finding containers and other things, but the search for corpses and loot on the ground works. There is no window labeled "Search" and a white dot. And the last question, is this some kind of mistake or should everything be like this.

Not sure about, it seems ok for me.

That wall of text is an issue, but i don't know what is causing it and i don't know how to fix it.

• It worked great with SPT-15680 but today's SPT-16584 has broken it. Hangs at raid startup (on "Local game starting") with following server error:

[ERROR] Trace:

SyntaxError: Unexpected token u in JSON at position 0

at JSON.parse (<anonymous>)

at Function.clone (I:\Gry\Escape\SPClient\obj\src\utils\JsonUtil.js:83:21)

at Function.LocationGenerator.generateContainerLoot (I:\Gry\Escape\SPClient\user\mods\bread-and-butter-release-2.3.54\src\Injector.js:300:38)

at Function.generate (I:\Gry\Escape\SPClient\obj\src\controllers\LocationController.js:64:31)

at Function.get (I:\Gry\Escape\SPClient\obj\src\controllers\LocationController.js:113:35)

at Function.getLocation (I:\Gry\Escape\SPClient\obj\src\callbacks\LocationCallbacks.js:14:56)

at Object.aki-loot (I:\Gry\Escape\SPClient\user\mods\bread-and-butter-release-2.3.54\src\Controller.js:140:46)

at Function.getResponse (I:\Gry\Escape\SPClient\obj\src\routers\HttpRouter.js:42:30)

at Function.sendResponse (I:\Gry\Escape\SPClient\obj\src\servers\HttpServer.js:149:33)

at Inflate.cb (I:\Gry\Escape\SPClient\user\mods\bread-and-butter-release-2.3.54\src\Injector.js:44:36)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!