Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?77ce6…Zd2m69TFXCpk45rVdWqwKY3Ss
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Escape from Tarkov's official website - EOD version
    List of used mods
    No mods installed

I installed the latest patch on the 10/11 for Live EFT, didn't load or launch from the official launcher, however I did launch my offline/AKI game without changing or editing anything just loaded the game and I get these errors like in the screenshots provided.

What confuses me is that my game files for Live EFT and SPT are in completely separate folders/files yet after updating Live EFT it has stopped my offline game from working properly, have I done something wrong here or has something been corrupted somehow? Hopefully someone can explain more clearly on this.

*Just as a note, the "Could not find patching....png" screenshot is when I tried a completely fresh install with no mods or previous files that could conflict or get in the way.

• Helpful

there isnt a patcher for that version yet!

regards this: What confuses me is that my game files for Live EFT and SPT are in completely separate folders/files yet after updating Live EFT it has stopped my offline game from working properly, have I done something wrong here or has something been corrupted somehow? Hopefully someone can explain more clearly on this.

this is being looked into, we know whats doing it, looking into the fix, for the time being if anyone has the latest EFT files downloaded in their live install path, AKI will currently not work

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• new version of AKI is up, give that a go, no need for a patcher, mods will be sparse to start tho

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• SPT Team

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!