Reider123-AdvancedPMC

• reider123 added a new file:

• Is there any way to lower the difficulty of the PMC AI a bit? i like the difficulty but i also dont like getting one tapped out of nowhere every other game.

• Is there a way to decrease the amount of waves? or ai spawning in? i get pretty bad frames if i stay late in the raid like 35-40 fps.

The simplest would be to change AI amount to lower setting when you start the raid.

Also you can try to use this mod in conjunction with Fin's AI to configure waves through it but turn the rest off so AI will stay from this mod.

Or you can try ANDRUDIS-QOL-CONFIGURATOR-> MaxBotsAliveOnMap experimental feature... I am not 100% sure it works through.

• You can try different mod version - they are not identical on terms of difficulty,. Also it depends on what AI difficulty are you aiming at in general

for me none of them are quite my style, however definetely seeing configs for this mod would be cool to tweak how it plays.

• reider123 added a new version:

Updated to SPT-Aki B3

Added Latest Gears.(0.12.10)

Adjusted some variables so bots shoot better when far away.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!