EFT Scope and Red Dot Sight Overhaul by Geff Hannigan

• ACOGforlife#2950 added a new file:

• ACOGforlife#2950

Changed the title of the thread from “EFT Scope Overhaul by Geff Hannigan” to “EFT Scope and Red Dot Sight Overhaul by Geff Hannigan”.
  • ACOGforlife#2950 added a new version:

Fixed:

- missing HAMR bundle
    - missing TAC30 Burris texture bundle
    - wrong aiming sensitivity number for 1x magnification in Burris TAC30

• Hi, as someone who is colour blind [deuteranopia] I'd like to request you make the RED colored sights either brighter or somehow easier to see. I like the look of them but on lots of RDS sights i couldn't see the reticle

Curious about the LIT project? Get in on the pre-made Discord or through this SubReddit which both will be empty until i get a release out.

Version 1.2

- AKI 3.0.0 compatible

HUGE THANKS TO Tuhjay for making it all work in AKI 3.0.0 for You guys :)

• Hello.
    Leupold DeltaPoint Reflex Sight scope does not have a triangular aiming mark. Only a red dot. How can this be fixed?

Edited 2 times, last by Dzhill ().

• Hello, it is deliberate: 1. IRL the production of triangle reticle DeltaPoint has ended, 2. The triangle reticle should be zeroed to shoot at the tip of the triangle but in game it shoots in the middle of it - I tried changing that but it messed with the shader so I disabled it and changed to a dot as in newer DeltaPoints. It will stay this way unfortunately.

• Hello, it is deliberate: 1. IRL the production of triangle reticle DeltaPoint has ended, 2. The triangle reticle should be zeroed to shoot at the tip of the triangle but in game it shoots in the middle of it - I tried changing that but it messed with the shader so I disabled it and changed to a dot as in newer DeltaPoints. It will stay this way unfortunately.

Understood. Many thanks for the detailed answer.

Version 1.2.1

- update for AKI 3.1.1

HUGE THANKS TO Tuhjay again for making it all work in AKI 3.1.1 for You guys :)

• I got this error in the serverlog when I'm loading

[2022-08-22T07:27:54.484Z] info: [Client Request] /files/bundle/assets/content/items/mods/scopes/scope_all_aimpoint_micro_h1_high_mark
    [2022-08-22T07:27:54.484Z] error:   [UNHANDLED][/files/bundle/assets/content/items/mods/scopes/scope_all_aimpoint_micro_h1_high_mark]
    [2022-08-22T07:27:54.485Z] info: [object Object]

[2022-08-22T07:27:56.223Z] info: [Client Request] /files/bundle/assets/content/items/mods/scopes/scope_base_trijicon_acog_ta01nsn_4x32_mark
    [2022-08-22T07:27:56.224Z] error:   [UNHANDLED][/files/bundle/assets/content/items/mods/scopes/scope_base_trijicon_acog_ta01nsn_4x32_mark]
    [2022-08-22T07:27:56.224Z] info: [object Object]

Its normal?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!