Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Escape from Tarkov's official website - EOD version
    List of used mods
    None

Sorry I couldn't provide the log and server files, I literally deleted all the necessary AKI files as I wanted to do a complete reinstall with the latest AKI patcher but the patcher will not download fully as I need to "upgrade my account, or wait xx:xx:xx" (screenshot provided)

EDIT: The Resume button takes me to a page which asks me to pay for a subscription first before I can continue the download (which is ridiculous).

EDIT 2: Provided another screenshot of the page which asks me to pay for subscription.

• I don't think the file is supposed to be that large. All other patcher files have been like 50mb. this is almost 9gb. I could be wrong.

• It's because the file is way too large, I suggest just pay for their membership, the downloading speed for 2nd link is too slow.

Dude I refuse to pay for a subscription just to download a downgrade patcher, where is the sense in that?

The patcher is almost 9gb which is higher than usual, not sure why its that high but it is what it is.

Roach

• I get what you mean man but it's not the best way to solve it, noone should have to pay a subscription just for a patcher download it doesn't make sense to me, unfortunately I'll have to wait for an update or a comment from someone with more information.

Roach

• I get what you mean man but it's not the best way to solve it, noone should have to pay a subscription just for a patcher download it doesn't make sense to me, unfortunately I'll have to wait for an update or a comment from someone with more information.

The patcher is 17gb uncompressed, because it reverts all the changes from 12.12 to 12.11. Basically, the more changes between the 2 client versions, the large the downgrade patcher is going to be.

I provided 2 links to ensure people have a way to download it, it isn't as convenient as people would've liked.

There are only so much you can do with free file hosts.

Like you said, no one should need to pay just for a patcher download. I'd rather not spend money on a premium file host solution just so people are able to download without restriction.

• Ahh okay I didn't know for certain it worked like that and the file was that large uncompressed to begin with, thank you for clarifying that.

Giving people more options to use the link for the download is always a better option I do understand that but you shouldn't use a site that requires a subscription if the download limit is exceeded to me that isn't good idea but I don't provide the download option in the first place so I can't argue with anyone only give me opinion on it.

I'm sure there are other options or methods for downloading/sharing/uploading free files surely? Is OneDrive not useful for this?

It doesn't require payments (not 100% sure but could be wrong) all it needs is an email account.

Lastly, just out of curiosity are you paying for the up cost for hosting the website or page for the download link? If so, I wouldn't mind donating to keep the site available for future download links but paying a subscription is a no-no for me unless it's Amazon Prime :kekw:

• SPT Team

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!