I cant seem to be able to patch my escape from tarkov as i keep getting a error that stops it completely

• Server version
    Game client version
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?12b76…twxrEuS8B4LbYmjCNYsPKpSD4
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?12b76…twxrEuS8B4LbYmjCNYsPKpSD4
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    BSG
    List of used mods
    none

Ive been trying to fix this for a good bit now and havent figured out why. ive checked the threads, faq and so far to no avail on a fix for this.

the image above (or wherever it puts itself) is the error that is stopping me,. any ideas on how to fix this would be appreciated as im very novice at messing with files and the such. if there is a better place for this to go please direct me so i can get this over with as i would love to get back into the fray asap. if there are any additional files that i can provide to help work this out please tell me.

• I had the same issue with recently updating, I've been trying to work a way around these message to no avail. However with that error message I found that you can follow that source in your Aki_patches folder and delete that file and it will get rid of the error code. However there will be more files that it is trying to add which you would have to also delete by following those sources as well. It is a long long process. You will have to switch between your Aki_Patches folder and actual EscapeFromTarkov_data Folder as well. However I am not done doing so yet. So there isn't a guarantee that it will work.

• You will have to keep doing this unfortunately everytime you repatch it, because it will continue to add in the files and replace the ones you deleted everytime you run the patcher. The only one you won't have to redelete will be the first one aka Output_log.txt.delta

• Like I said I'm not done yet. Basically what the patcher does is it takes the delta files in the Aki_Patches_EscapeFromTarkov_Data folder adds and/or replaces the ones in EscapeFromTarkov_Data folder. And then it changes them into normal files to be able to be used in the game

• The only reason I could see the Output_log.txt.delta file being important is if the Original EscapeFromTarkov folder forgot to have that file inside of it. Because the patcher won't run while trying to continue replacing that file that doesn't exist.

• Yeah, PoppleOs, that would be nice - I am sceptical about it still working after you remove all the missing files but hey give it a try and see what happens - also please add a list of files/actions you had to make. I am very very eager to get into the game but cant without this working :(

• Yeah I will gladly do so, unfortunately I'm not part of staff or dev team so I don't know the instant fix to it lol. But I will make sure to include everything I did if it does work. If it doesn't and breaks it then I will still update. I had decided to update my SPT because I wanted to use newer mods but ran into this issue as soon as I tried.

• So update, I completely wiped the EscapeFromTarkov_Data folder in the SPT folder. And redownloaded all of the OG files from my EFT folder. And it started running the patcher no problem. However I had mods within the User\mods folder. So idk if that messed with anything. I pulled the mods out and I'm trying it again

• So update, I completely wiped the EscapeFromTarkov_Data folder in the SPT folder. And redownloaded all of the OG files from my EFT folder. And it started running the patcher no problem. However I had mods within the User\mods folder. So idk if that messed with anything. I pulled the mods out and I'm trying it again

I reinstalled everything like 4 Times by now. Every time the same error

• It would be really Helpfull when youre done with it tell us what exact files we should delete and stuff.. I have been trying this as well and yeah, I really dont have too much time. Thanks!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!