codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?f2076…AXSZzt3YrS693Vgu2ahtSnDAR
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    BSG Launcher
    List of used mods
    None

Hey everyone,

Big fan of this mod, and all the hard work being put into it! I hadn't played it for a while, and wanted to revisit it, so I redownloaded EFT, the most recent version of SPT AKI and the AKI Patcher.

When I go to downgrade via the patcher from 12.12.3.16266 to 12.11.7.15680, I get an error stating "The file 'E:\SPT AKI\EscapeFromTarkov_Data\sharedassets9.resource' already exists." and the patcher closes.

I have made sure I am working out of a clean, new copy of my EFT (live) folder, which I've also verified the integrity of using the BSG launcher. I've tried it a few times now, and it yield this same error each time.

Perhaps I am going out of order, or placing the Aki_Patches folder and patcher.exe incorrectly? My current understanding is that I should be doing the following:

Create a new copy of the EFT (live) folder

Extract the Aki Patcher using 7Zip, not WINRAR

Copy the Aki_Patches folder and Patcher.exe into my new copy of the EFT (live) folder

Run patcher.exe

Is there something obvious I am doing wrong here? Any help or advice would be much appreciated!

P.S. I don't have any logs, because I hit errors with the patcher before I even install SPT AKI!

• Yeah I am having the same issue, been watching the last couple of days and trying things people have suggested, but to no avail.

• I have had a similar issue to this when I had recently patching it. Doing a full wipe of the files and reinstalling from BSG seems to have worked though. The only other thing I can suggest which is very very long and drawnout. Is deleting the file that the error says already exists. I had tried to do this as well but it was taking way too long. Cause there is about 18 files that you have t delete for it to replace them

• You were copying your live client from the wrong folder. "EFT (live)" is the old outdated default install folder. Newer installs of the client should be in "EFT".

• I don't know how to post a thread on here but i have a problem with the patcher saying that i dont have winpixeventruntime.dll

make sure the version of the client you're trying to downgrade matches the patcher, they are version specific!

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!