Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?1d2e0…WPePaPCZxL4vLvtGWv2pF7YtV
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    https://hub.sp-tarkov.com/files/category-file-list/18-releases/
    List of used mods
    none yet
    1. Input file hash doesn't match the expected hash. You may be using wrong version of AKI for you client files ....then asks if I want to continue. So I copied my life folder into a separate new tarkov folder and I downloaded latest Aki Patcher installed only the EFT data folder and the Patcher EXE whenever I run the patcher.exe it says "one of the supplied directories doesn't exist" I should note that I do run patcher before installing or running spt aki. also i dont currently have any error logs as i am stuck attempting to load into the very first game menu for character creation. waited 3 hours for it to close and give me and error and it never did

Message #general

• well the patch not completing is why you are getting the hash error on start up.

is there nothing else with the error from the patcher?

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• Hmm glad you got the one issue sorted, update the thread name and details and update the logs when this happens and someone can have a looksie

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!