Back to 12.11!

• Hello Basuro!

Thanks for this mod...is there anyway to get a simple few steps of exactly how to make the mod work?

For example: in the config.js file, do I write in the level of difficulty I want (see below I put in "easy" level)

eg.

// Bot difficulty

// Choices:

// * "easy"

// * "normal"

// * "hard"

// * "impossible"

// * "AsOnline"

"difficulty": "easy",

Is that all I need to do and then it reads from the globals-bo-presets.json automatically to select the "easy" levels of config?

AND then if so, when I am starting a raid on tarkov, do I also have to select Easy? Or do I still do the usual "Difficulty: As Online?"

If you have any instructions and an example for how to config that would be super helpful!

Thanks! :thumbup:

• Hi!

The config file controls the PMC difficulty, the rest of the bots are controlled through the Tarkov UI difficulty selection.

It seems Tarkov doesn't apply the selection to the PMC types, which is why that needs to be set through config.

• Basuro added a new version:

Updated to work with the new bot file layout from AKI.

Big thanks to Leppelin!

• Basuro added a new version:

Hey Basuro,

Your mod is a gamechanger. I love not dying all the time, thank you for this!

Quick question: Can I combine this with FAIT or LUA's Spawn Rework somehow? Your mod seems to override them if loaded after they are, and vice versa.

I basically want to increase the amount of bots that spawn. Is this somehow achievable in your mod?

Thanks in advance!

• I don't think so, sorry. My mod overwrites all the bot control values, which are also modified by the other mods you mentioned.. So the last mod that modifies the values wins, I guess...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!