FAMAS French Assault Rifle 5.56x45
    L85A2 British Assault Rifle 5.56x45
    Benelli M4 Super 90 ( M1014 )
    SUSAT
    Time & Weather Changer
    Contract Wars VAL MOD3
    Vepr 12 Shotgun
    AllinOneMod : 2.5.0

Randomly started having items not appear in my stash after level 12 I believe. I think it may have something to do maps and having markers as that has caused issues for me in the past and this seems to have started right after I edited maps with markers.

• I don't believe I have. It looks to me like there's just nothing there in those spaces. I did start removing mods to try and fix the problem but nothing helped. Using the profile editor it tells me that I have 0 modded items in my stash.

• Official Post

There's 2 things you can do:

1. Wipe your profile and start over, if you haven't done too much progress yet.

- OR -

2. Make a backup of your profile and delete every single item in your stash. Restart the client and take note of what items are suddenly visible after loading back in. Then, restore your profile to before you deleted all your items and try to free up the slots that were occupied by the items that appeared after clearing your stash. Repeat the process until your client logs no longer contain any "slot taken by another item when trying to add item" errors.

As for what possibly caused the issue - it's also possible that sorting the stash is what triggered this. If you recently used the auto-sort feature and items started disappearing, avoid using it in the future.

• Slightly-related but I ran into a similar issue after rage alt+f4ing to preserve a kit, jumping back in to a raid (and dying), and some of my stash was missing.

Thought fuck it, it is what it is and kept playing and the next raid the items reappeared, both times in tarkov's console I saw an error along the lines of 'Error: Destroying multiple objects--' so I figured if the items are reappearing then it is just a matter of clearing space.

Seemed to have worked and the console isn't displaying an error anymore.

my hazardous guess in my case was possibly due to a combination of almost-full stash, autosorting and the alt+f4 right as a raid ended. Regardless it is fixed and I thought I should comment for the sake of documentation or whatnot. I hope Schepeppa was able to get theirs fixed.

On a side note, when situations like finding a bug, fixing a bug crop up is it worth writing up a support thread even though support is not needed? I'm just wanting to help but I don't want to clutter :P

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!