GearGal Equipment Shop

• Fershte added a new file:

I hate barter trades. I hate leveling up to 30+ just to get armor I like. So I made this trader in a fit of rage. She sells all the best armors, backpacks, rigs, as well as some other wearable equipment. I'll be updating her as seems appropriate.

Think AKGUY or AR Shoppe but for gear. Skip ragman, he's a nerd, go buy from the Gear Gal.

• Fershte added a new version:

Tiny fix to hopefully mitigate those errors some people were having. Still not sure why the fix is needed, because it doesn't throw errors to me, but, hey, sometimes ya gotta. If the previous version works for you, probably no need to install this one.

Updated for 2.2.2.

Also added a lot of night vision devices. PVS14, PNV10T, Armasight mask, and the T-7 Thermal headset.

Also added some face covers and the Sordin headphones.

Updated to work with 2.3.0. Should still be compatible with 2.2.x as well.

Added the Strandhogg , AVS, and TV110 Rigs. Improperly costed (I fixed it on my internal version but until I officially update this one again you're gonna have to live with slightly cheaper rigs than they should be)

Fixed to work for 2.3.1. DOES NOT WORK WITH EARLIER VERSIONS OF AKI.

I'm sure there was a change or two, I constantly edit these mods on my end as new mods come out and as the mood strikes me, but I rarely keep trach of what I change lol.

Works with 3.0.0.

There's a lot of improvements I want to make, but those will have to wait. Stay tuned for more items, and some other special tweaks in later versions.

Aug 8, ver 3.2.0

>updated to work in aki 3.2.0

>added Bagariy armor

>added Peltor ComTac 4 - clearest headset in the game at the moment.

• Transferred 3.1.1. profile to 3.2.0 and Armalite and Gear gale are no longer working. AK Guy is but for the other 2 it's requesting them in the server. Both are blank and they no longer load the items. Everything was working fine before the switch.

>updated to work on 3.2.5

>mod is in a 'maintainance phase' until I get a real zust for tarky again.

>will continue to update as new versions release, no new content for a while though.

Added a buncha stuff - including the RYS-T, based on popular demand.

Theoretically some bugs have been killed for good, but alas, these are bugs other gamers experience so it's hard for me to test for them.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!