Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Battlestate Launcher
    List of used mods
    Faupi-HideoutArchitect 1.2.1
    Faupi-MunitionsExpert 1.3.1
    KcY-SeeItemValue 1.1.0
    Time & Weather Changer

This happened in 2.1.2 as well. When I pick up an MP133 during a raid, I almost always become soft locked when I attempt to fire it. Upon clicking my mouse, the gun doesn't fire. It also doesn't play the dryfire sound either, its just entirely silent. The character then pumps it and from here on I am unable to do anything related to my inventory or equipped gear. I can still interact with corpses, doors, world containers and buttons/switches, but I cant shoot, switch weapons, move/use/drop anything from my inventory. I can still move and drop items in the inventory of corpses and world containers, but I cant move items to my own inventory. I recall I actually fixed the soft lock one time, I think by looting a weapon from the ground into a free weapon slot.

If I extract with the shotgun, it will be perfectly fine if I bring it in afterwards on my PMC. This also doesn't happen if I bought it from the market/traders, or if I spawn in as a scav with the MP133 as my initial weapon. It seems like the shotgun becomes bugged by being in the hands of the bots somehow. I haven't seen this happen with the Remington or the Mossberg.

Also, I just moved the server to my RB pi so things craft/upgrade while my PC is off. In case you were wondering why the web address is 192.168.0.250 in the logs. This bug happened long before I did that so I doubt this is the reason for it.

There's more planes in the ocean than submarines in the sky.

Edited once, last by thegamerguy: Clarification. ().

• This has happened to me with both the remington and mossberg too.
    I haven't had it happen since I installed 2.2.0, but it might have been just luck.
    Also I generally have been avoiding to use pump shotguns from npcs since I got the bug a few times

• I've also had this, the only time I used a picked up pump action- I may have tried to use a hot bar heal if that's relevant, maybe something to do with interrupted animation cycles?

I should have said however, I've also experienced this in previous versions of the unmodified 'live' game, so suspect its an engine fault at that level, rather than due to the SPT modifications..

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!