Le Kaiju AdvancedModding (Port)

• Nomad_420 added a new file:

• Nomad_420 added a new version:

Tweaked MK47 Mutant (now called MK47 Hybrid) to have better recoil stats (Big thanks to Bandoot)

Implemented config fix to enable compatibility with TrapModLoader (Big thanks to Trap)

• Hi mate, can you tell me, what is this file (cab.dat from Pmag bundles = SETR\DEF)? Is it ok?

Hi mate, I honestly have very little understanding of these mods and their files, but I'm guessing you're asking because cab.dat got picked up by your anti-virus or something? I can confirm that literally all files came from the original mod, and I've used them without any issues for months so I believe you should be safe.

• Hi mate, I honestly have very little understanding of these mods and their files, but I'm guessing you're asking because cab.dat got picked up by your anti-virus or something? I can confirm that literally all files came from the original mod, and I've used them without any issues for months so I believe you should be safe.

Thx for an answer and no, its not about Anti-virus problems, xd) I asked about this file just because it was kinda strange around usual format of files) I thought it's a mistake by author of original mod. I know only that CAB files must be compiled or smthx like that into .bundles.

• Nomad_420

Changed the title of the thread from “Le Kaiju AdvancedModding - Ported to SPT-AKI 2.2.3” to “Le Kaiju AdvancedModding (Port)”.

3.5.5 Port update
    - added HK416 upper and tube to colt M4A1 (configurable)

- edited Geissele buffer tube model

- minor stat fixes

- fixed disabled weapons breaking bots

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!