Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    official copy
    List of used mods
    Chomp-EasyPMCs
    Revingly-NeverLoseEquipments

Help please

• Does this happen only trying to access 'Customs' or does it happen to all maps?

My first thought is that you have corrupt / Bad tarkov files, which a full re-install through Live client is needed.

is there a Error that pops up on screen?

Hello, yes, this is does to all maps, and this error doesn't pop up on screen, only in server console.

• as mentioned in hub.sp-tarkov.com/faq/

under Endless loading / Stuck on splashscreen / Game crash to desktop

1. Your client version is wrong

2. You changed your FOV to higher than official game can

3. You're missing one of the prerequisite .NET Framework versions - either 4.7.2, 3.5 or 5.0.10

4. Your antivirus is blocking the module.dll patch

5. Your game files has some residual old files that cant be used (specifically for EasyAssetPatch error)

have you done any troubleshooting with these 5 possible causes?

*1:

- Make sure you are using the correct client version according to your AKI version (clients needed can be found on the download page)

- If not, check if a patch exists for your game version to downgrade to the needed version(Versions supported are found on the patcher page)

*2:

- Go to MyDocuments/EscapeFromTarkov/ and delete shared.ini file

*3:

- Download .NET Framework 4.7.2, .NET Framework 3.5 and .NET 5.0.10. Order does not matter.

*4:

- You need to whitelist the module.dll file. This can be found in ...\Aki_Data\Modules\aki-core\module.dll

- Redownload and copy the Aki files into your install directory

*5:

- Delete everything relating to EFT and SPT

- Redownload EFT and start the install process for SPT again.

• i guess i need just redownload tarkov?

• i guess i need just redownload tarkov?

i also noticed J:\eft1\Escape From Tarkov  in the log, is there a folder in your "eft1" called "Escape From Tarkov" if so, i'd try removing the spaces (computers tend to not like spaces) if not, i'd recommend starting from Step 1 and work your way down to step 5. which step 5 is to reinstall Tarkov, i'd try the other things first though!

would also like to add, i'd recommend Copy-paste your EFT (live) folder into a different directory and installing SPT there, so when stuff like this happens you don't have to fully reinstall from live. :)

• i also noticed J:\eft1\Escape From Tarkov  in the log, is there a folder in your "eft1" called "Escape From Tarkov" if so, i'd try removing the spaces (computers tend to not like spaces) if not, i'd recommend starting from Step 1 and work your way down to step 5. which step 5 is to reinstall Tarkov, i'd try the other things first though!

would also like to add, i'd recommend Copy-paste your EFT (live) folder into a different directory and installing SPT there, so when stuff like this happens you don't have to fully reinstall from live. :)

ok ty, i try to reinstall eft and set on it spt aki and some mods, when i do this ill gonna type here, ok? :)

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!