Super Slick

• Nootropix added a new file:

This mod adds an extra Armor vest, called Super Slick Advanced Plate Carrier (SS-APC)
    It is a new, advanced version of the LBT 6094A Slick Plate Carrier, with higher armor class (Class 8, 160 durability)
    and additional armor areas (covers chest, stomach, left arm, right arm) whilst maintaining the same movement and speed penalties as it's predecessor.
    It is available for purchase from Ragman LL1 for 50000 roubles.
    It is based from boilerplate by Chomp, so big thanks to them. I wouldn't have known where
    to start otherwise.

• Nootropix added a new version:

• Heya, just wanted to peek in, see if you had a chance to troubleshoot the issue? Been playing some more in the mean time, and it definately seems to perma break once it's below 50% durability (I've got it set through SVM that repairing does not reduce the max durability), and would no longer be repairable.

• bot shoots me in a protected zone of the armor, i die and the armor stays at 100% durability.

maaan this game hates me. lmao

also in game the slick dont protect the thorax which is where i got shot from and i checked the mod.js file, it says that thorax is protected. am i doing something wrong here?

Edited once, last by jd_00 ().

• I tried adding other armor zones in the mod.js but for whatever reason, when i run the game, it automatically becomes HEAD instead of THORAX. I also tried just adding whatever like LEFTARM but in game, it also becomes HEAD. lmao

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!