Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?3b3b8…62Qi7MPwEvBJ8xJJY5qseQ4RZ
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Through Battlestate Directly
    List of used mods
    None

My SPT server launches fine and my launcher opens like normal. Once I actually launch SPT from the launcher though, I see the loading screen of Tarkov for a split second before my game closes and my launcher pulls itself back to the front of my screen. I haven't played SPT in awhile, but I guess the update to 2.3.0 musta borked something for me? I've been scouring what I could where I could find any possible answers, but nothing's worked so far. From a fresh install of all the .NET things I need, to about three completely fresh installs of both EFT and SPT-AKI at this point. I'm using 7zip to extract the AKI files and have the password on that right so I'm pretty sure that isn't the issue. I just updated EFT today and downloaded 2.3.0 today as well, I don't mess with my FOV settings, have all prerequisite .NET runtimes, don't have a Modules folder in my Aki_Data, and have un- and reinstalled both components today so I really am at a loss here. Any help would be really appreciated. (P.S.: Client log file and BepInEx files attached are the same link as I don't have a log folder or file in my BepInEx folder. If that's a solution I missed, please let me know. Thank you.)

• I have the same issue, and I think it's a game version problems.
    Maybe SPT AKI need an update for this, also the Client Downgrader if there quick enough.

• Official Post

I've been looking around and I can't seem to identify anything. I'm not sure if this is an issue with Doorstop or BepInEx, so I can only give you generic support advice and hope one of them is enough.

Make sure your antivirus software isn't preventing anything from running. At the same time, make sure you have full read/write access to your AKI folder and it's files - running the game from desktop has caused issues with this in the past. Additionally, make sure the path to the game doesn't contain any special characters, or folders that start with numbers.

As a last-ditch effort, you could try renaming winhttp.dll into version.dll? I doubt it would work, but at this point I don't really have any more suggestions.

• Well, unfortunately renaming the .dll didn't work and that's really the only thing I could have done from the generic advice. Antivirus isn't stopping it and the folder has full read and write. Hopefully an update somewhere down the line jiggles something so I can boot it up again. Thanks for the help anyways, cheers!

• I too am having the same issue, I tried re-mapping the game file location to another folder and it did the same thing. I then completely turned off all of the antivirus and security features I have and the game still would not run. I have tried re downloading everything and starting the process over completely and it does the same thing. Im at a loss. Working other avenues to see if maybe there is some weird loophole i can find to bypass all this bs.

• Im having the same issues. also Version is still showing as 2.3.0 Litreally boots up. mimizes shows patching on the launcher then nothing

as of 10/04/22 ive also tried a fresh install of both AKI and Tarkov. still no joy. boots up AKI fine. patches. goes to boot game get a snippet of loading screen and then goes back to desktop

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!