Game Panel HUD

• Hello, first off let me say thank you for this wonderful mod. Makes the game much more enjoyable for me. I am however having an issue after updating spt to 3.6. I had the mod on a previous version and it worked flawlessly. Now however the hud just doesnt show up at all. I did a fresh install on everything with the new version. A list of mods i am running are as follows,

Sain

Donuts/Swag

Waypoints

Looting Bots

Big Brain

AmandsGraphics

GamePanelHUD

EFTApi

NoDiscardLimit

everything worked fine for me on the last version of the game but on the new version the hud simply doesnt show up even though while in game in the f12 menu I can customize the hud preferences but it doesnt do anything. everything is enabled in the menu yet still nothing

no errors when launching the server or in game

ive tried deleting and redownloading the files again yet nothing seems to work. I even tried reinstalling spt and all mods but that didnt fix it. I thought maybe it was because i am using my old profile so i tried starting a fresh profile and still have the same issue.

any and all help would be appreciated Have a good Day

• I wanted to put it in here again as well. The mod worked after the uninstallation of SamSWATS HeliCrash again properly. Maybe it's because of the airdrop? Since Sam's mod also works with it. Maybe even with mods that change the quests.

• Update to my issues of the mod simply not working, I did a fresh install of spt and only installed the gamehud mod and the eftapi and the hud still doesnt show up. Everything is where its supposed to be and there isnt any other mods running. What is wrong?

• Have you had this and API installed previously before downloading the new version?

I saw always the Compass, HP Panel and Ammo Panel but no Exits or Quests! Its Enabled in the Options...

New API is installed.

I have this same issue, setup on SPT on a secondary computer 3.6.0 instead of 3.5.8 everything works but extract and quest icons on the compass. Still works fine on the 3.5.8 (I havent updated that yet)

• I have this same issue, setup on SPT on a secondary computer 3.6.0 instead of 3.5.8 everything works but extract and quest icons on the compass. Still works fine on the 3.5.8 (I havent updated that yet)

Do you have SamSWATS Helicrash? Deinstall it and you can see all icons. Without SamSWAT the mod work.

• everything in the mod works but i cant see extract locations or quest items on the radar and ive got it enabled and downloaded the newest version of eftapi

• everything in the mod works but i cant see extract locations or quest items on the radar and ive got it enabled and downloaded the newest version of eftapi

do you have by any chance installed SamSwat's Heli Crash? there is a bug with this mod and then the Compass does not work correctly

• do you have by any chance installed SamSwat's Heli Crash? there is a bug with this mod and then the Compass does not work correctly

i had it installed but after i checked here and and saw it might cause a few bugs i uninstalled helicrash but i still dont see anything on the compas

• i had it installed but after i checked here and and saw it might cause a few bugs i uninstalled helicrash but i still dont see anything on the compas

try a deinstall of the hud, then start a raid without the hud finish it then reinstall it, at least that worked for me

• try a deinstall of the hud, then start a raid without the hud finish it then reinstall it, at least that worked for me

just tested and it didn't work should i maybe also try deleting the config and the API together with the mod

edit: this also didn't work

• just tested and it didn't work should i maybe also try deleting the config and the API together with the mod

edit: this also didn't work

mhh... what other mods do you have installed maybe there is a problem with a other mod

• I had a really great time using this mod on 3.5.8 but once I got to around level 50 I got pretty bored of my run and decided to update to 3.6.1 and re-downloaded all my favorite mods, in their newly updated versions, and started a fresh install location so I could begin a new game. Unfortunately, I can no longer get this mod to work on the updated version. Specifically, I cannot get any exfil markers to show up on the compass.

Having checked around for comments on this issue, I can confirm that I do NOT have the Helicrash mod installed. I am using ver 2.7.4 of this mod and ver 1.1.5 of EFT Api. I have tried starting a new profile, went into and successfully extracted from 4 or 5 raids, I have deleted both this mod and the EFT Api mod numerous times, re-installed them each in differing sequence (as suggested in support comments), all with no success in getting the exfil locations to show on the compass.

No errors popping up in logs either.

My mod list reads as follows:

SAIN + SWAG + Donuts + Looting Bots + Waypoints

SPT Realism (everything disabled except for bot progression/loadouts)

Amands hitmarker + graphics mods (hitmarker on HUD mod is disabled, only have compass and exfil points enabled)

More Checkmarks

ItemInfo

ReflexSightsRework

Various trader mods (Goblin, Broker, Gunsmith, Anastasia, Svetlana, bluehead)

D.R.I.P.

If anyone finds success diagnosing this issue and doesn't have the Helicrash mod, please kindly share your insight. :)

• i had the same Problem with the updated version that was where i deinstalled Helicrash because of the comments but it did not help then i removed Waypoint because i thought it may interrupt with the Compass for some reason without any error... then i got all back Airdrop exfill and quest markers.

Sorry for not mentioning it, i simply forgot it :D

• i had the same Problem with the updated version that was where i deinstalled Helicrash because of the comments but it did not help then i removed Waypoint because i thought it may interrupt with the Compass for some reason without any error... then i got all back Airdrop exfill and quest markers.

Sorry for not mentioning it, i simply forgot it :D

Thanks for the info! That's really unfortunate to hear that there may be some compatibility issues with the Waypoint mod. Being a prerequisite for SAIN, I cannot imagine playing this game without the AI improvements it brings to the table. I will probably remove this mod for now in order to keep SAIN, but will be following closely for updates and keeping my fingers crossed for a compatibility update in the future.

I will also run a trial raid after removing Waypoints temporarily to see if that does bring my exfil markers back. That way anyone else who reads this thread can get further clarity.

• Thanks for the info! That's really unfortunate to hear that there may be some compatibility issues with the Waypoint mod. Being a prerequisite for SAIN, I cannot imagine playing this game without the AI improvements it brings to the table. I will probably remove this mod for now in order to keep SAIN, but will be following closely for updates and keeping my fingers crossed for a compatibility update in the future.

I will also run a trial raid after removing Waypoints temporarily to see if that does bring my exfil markers back. That way anyone else who reads this thread can get further clarity.

Definitely the problem is not in the mod Waypoints. I have an impressive list of mods installed and everything works fine.

In the Panel HUD settings, I only disabled the hitmarker options so that another mod would work, I didn’t touch anything else.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!