Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?964f3…7faWd89dZGYYtg9Z73dTFeomG
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Battlestate Launcher
    List of used mods
    none

When I try to run or extract the patcher I get the error message 'errorx80004005: unspecified error'

I can load the server and launcher but can't actually start the game due to the versions being different.
    I've tried attempting to run the patcher before and after installing AKI which makes no difference, and i've tried clicking and dragging the files rather than extracting but I get the same error.

• Official Post

dont use the windows extractor, download and use 7Zip

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• I myself have a similar issue. I have used 7zip and I attempted to extract the patcher. But my issue is when the patcher does not show up as a .exe file. It shows up as an application. This is with the most recent downgrade patcher for 3.0.0

I tried to extract the whole thing inside the SPTARKOV folder I copied and pasted the game with. But I did not get the results that is supposed to happen. So I tried to do the methods both shown in the video version and written version, but I could not get a patcher.exe file.

• I have a similar problem but not the exact same. When I run the patcher it instantly fails and gives me : Failed to decode file delta ... ... globalgamemanagers.assets . Thanks in advance for any help.

• CWX

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!