Invisible items that cause the game to not work.

• Server version
    2.3.0, 2.3.1, 3.1.0
    Game client version
    0.12.12.15.17107, 0.12.12.15.17349, 0.12.12.30.18913
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?9a55e…jpQtvYxzP99DNUUMfcGyJhL2G
    BepInEx log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?2c27a…y3n65V5JN2oDDsTmHeLVEYAhW
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?4bd66…tDDZtknkC2t7rvHxmzgm7YhX7
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    BSG Launcher
    List of used mods
    none

I seem to have an issue with my game breaking after me not touching for a couple of months.

I used to have a pretty good time playing the game, everything would work as intended without any issues, the spawns would be all good, all of my mods would work perfectly without crashes.

But recently when I started up SPTarkov after a break, my game seems to no longer work properly, I start raids and have either one scav spawn or none, with a boss if I am lucky.

Not only this but usually after a raid, I end up going to a trader and more than a few items will just have a permanent loading symbol which wouldn't be that unusual but this time they never load and don't show any previews.

And if I grab this item in question and equip it, my character preview in menu will be invisible aswell.

I don't know what has caused this, I have tried clearing cache/registry/game settings, reinstalling the patch, reinstalling SPT AKI, disabling all mods, moving install folders and everything I could think of.

I tried newer versions, older versions but nothing changed between them, I go to Factory with Horde setting and not even one scav shows up 8/10 times.

I would love for any kind of help on this, the only noteworthy thing that happened recently relating to my computer is that my old HDD died which did not have any relation to Tarkov installs and I removed my battery, which I doubt would change things.

I am willing to try a lot of things, thanks in advance.

Edit 1: The items not loading seems to happen almost exclusively after going into a raid and coming back, not before.

Edit 2: Got a lucky raid where scavs spawned for once after running around in Factory for 5 minutes, item loading error still persists.

Edited 2 times, last by Keaton ().

• It was oddly fixed after moving the install folder for the 2nd time, by placing the game folder inside an empty folder my problems went away.

Random Items still appear as invisible time to time but bots atleast spawn now, will update if not temporary.

Edited once, last by Keaton ().

• CWX

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!