Infinite loading screen on start up,( I was able to reliably get it to work. check my comments for details.)

• Server version
    SPT-AKI 3.0.0 (18346)
    Game client version
    12.12.15- 18346
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?b2cf5…31i65wtWRKrLap6kHCCBf8M2g
    BepInEx log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?84fb7…JsWQXP5m1AbhfTrQ6tDSJ9x6m
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?9c2f7…tUC4TECCgjBZ6KEWtjEmR23nn
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Escape from tarkov official with EOD
    List of used mods
    Zero

I know this issue comes up a lot and I apologies in advance, I tried F12 and alt Z and alt tab.

Five causes:

1. Your client version is wrong

I think this is the problem But I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong

2. You changed your FOV to higher than official game can

(I haven't had the option to change it)

3. You're missing one of the prerequisite .NET runtimes - either .NET Framework 4.7.2 or .NET 6

(I've installed these and net 5)

4. Your antivirus is blocking the module.dll patch

(I whitelisted it)

5. Your game files has some residual old files that cant be used (specifically for EasyAssetPatch error)

(I've tried to install SPT both manually and automatically. I read the guide and watched the video.)

>Copy official tarkov game folder into SPtarkov folder

>Open tarkov launcher see 12.12.30.19047

>download "Version 12.12.30.19047 to 12.12.15.18346" extract to (tarkov downgrade folder) copy paste to SPTarkov folder

>Run patcher.exe and delete after

>download SPT-AKI 3.0.0 (18346) extract to (Aki folder) copy past to SPTarkov folder (overwrite 4 files)

>run aki.server.exe and then Aki.Launcher.exe and register name and select EOD

launch game and infinite loading screen.

I used 7-Zip

• I didn't see Module.dll either, but I turned of all AV and anti-malware to to test and it still doesn't work, I also just white listed the whole folder so if the dll file was in there is would be covered. have you tried reinstalling the official tarkov game? I'm on satellite internet, so I really didn't want to, but I don't se any other option..

I'm trying it now doing a whole new fresh install. of both that game and SPT

I read somewhere that a quy had luck changing the SPtarkov install folder name, and having that work for him, but when I tried it, the launcher couldn't find the exe. (I couldn't change the install find folder location name in the aki launcher.)

• So I guess I got it working, I did a manual install, and did nothing different after when it comes to downgrading and copy pasting the aki launcher in the SPtarkov game folder.

what I did end up doing was having the Aki.Launcher.exe, Aki.Server.exe, and EscapeFromTarkov.exe put into compatibility mode with windows 7 and had them all run as administrator.

and when your at the splash screen play with alt Z and F12 and you will see the loading circle stutter for a bit and It will load you into the game.

I'm not going to set this as "Solved " just yet, I'm going to test it some more.

• Deadman

Changed the title of the thread from “Infinite loading screen on start up, I think its an incorrect Game client version But I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Thanks in advance.” to “Infinite loading screen on start up, (possibly solved, Read my 8th Reply. do not mark as solved.)”.
  • Deadman

Changed the title of the thread from “Infinite loading screen on start up, (possibly solved, Read my 8th Reply. do not mark as solved.)” to “Infinite loading screen on start up,( I was able to reliably get it to work. check my comments for details.)”.
  • Deadman

Selected a post as the best answer.
  • CWX

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!